Wrestling Thread 12/22-1/4 | Jan 4 - New Japan Wrestle Kingdom 9 - Show of the Year?

That Rack Attack is one dumb *** move. What exactly is it suppose to be targeting?

And when the hell did Brie Bella turn heel?

The back perhaps. :lol:

Her rendition is a poor man's rendition of Abyss' "Shock Treatment" {sitout backbreaker/torture rack}

Gonna stick to the wire for the rest of the night somebody @ me when DBRY starts to give his farewell speech please.

All the wrestlers should be at the top of the ramp if that's really the case

I haven't watched WWE in a while... Summerfest was the last non NXT show I watched in full... About the only thing that could pull me back in would be this...

D-Bry comes out to announce his retirement... Brock comes down and F5's him... Brock beats Cena at RR and Bryan wins RR... Brock vs D-Bry at WM....

I haven't watched WWE in a while... Summerfest was the last non NXT show I watched in full... About the only thing that could pull me back in would be this...

D-Bry comes out to announce his retirement... Brock comes down and F5's him... Brock beats Cena at RR and Bryan wins RR... Brock vs D-Bry at WM....
Give this man a job!

Gonna stick to the wire for the rest of the night somebody @ me when DBRY starts to give his farewell speech please.

All the wrestlers should be at the top of the ramp if that's really the case
Where can you see the @ notification?
nerd.gif

That's some solid booking IMO..

Back
Top Bottom