Wrestling Thread 12/22-1/4 | Jan 4 - New Japan Wrestle Kingdom 9 - Show of the Year?

HHH/Sting

I am actually going out on a limb, but I think it will be during the Ambulance match and be something with Wyatt and Taker being that they are in Texas. (I don't think Taker or Sting would be in Rumble and I think Meltzer said the major WM 31 angle would take place during this match.........)

People backstage scratching their heads over the Seth/Reigns match last week with no buildup, especially since there are big plans for both.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry...are we just going to act like this dude didn't pull off a springboard top rope German suplex? 

Process that for a second: Springboard...Top rope...German suplex

A ******* TOP ROPE SPRINGBOARD GERMAN SUPLEX!!!

You got it, Ibushi.  Take it all, I don't need it.

Last edited:
Wyatt Fam/Shield staredown from the last page was dope, but I remember marking out more when this happened...Pretty sure it was the first time they crossed paths...

Last edited:

I'm sorry, I'm sorry...are we just going to act like this dude didn't pull off a springboard top rope German suplex? 

Process that for a second: Springboard...Top rope...German suplex

A ******* TOP ROPE SPRINGBOARD GERMAN SUPLEX!!!

You got it, Ibushi.  Take it all, I don't need it.
I have to find it but he nearly broke someone's neck doing the same move a while ago at a DDT show.

He has some wreckless moves that I would like to see him get rid of. But yea, I guess it was impressive.

Seems like something Cesaro would do

Last edited:
Raw's in Corpus Christi tonight :x they have the worst crowds

But the Bookah man is taking Lawler's place tonight as well, silver lining.

Last edited:
Oh and my big bro just told me a package arrived to his house the other day, I'll assume my SS has shipped.

Bopukerro.png

i miss this gimmick. So many lulz were had, man.

King Booker was the man lol. I loved that gimmick too. I used to beat my cousins *** with him in them old PS2 Smackdown vs Raw games haha

WK9 was fantastic...Matt Striker is right...its a great time to be a wrestling fan. This isn't the 90's where we had to hunt down and trade VHS tapes to see notable matches from other promotions not televised on North American TV...the internet :smokin

Back
Top Bottom