Wrestling Thread 12/22-1/4 | Jan 4 - New Japan Wrestle Kingdom 9 - Show of the Year?

I liked how Nakamura put over Ibushi after the match... I also liked how Tanahashi didn't put Okada over... Real heel tendency while Okada looked super sympathetic while crying and getting **** on...

WOW AT THE NAKAMURA MATCH 
eek.gif

Swagsuke is on another level right now man

Man there is no damn way that Undertaker and Sting are BOTH in the RR match.

You can't describe exactly what makes Nakamura so great, he just has IT man. The charisma, his mannerisms. The total package man, he's so damn good. 

Wow Nakamura beating Ibushi was awesome.  Such a great story of the match.  So much charisma from both guys.  This felt like a fight, not a choreographed performance.  Both guys worked incredible.  The springboard German suplex that Ibushi did to bring Nakamura in from the apron was incredible.  Great finish with the knees.  Loved this match.  Nakamura is awesome.

1)Nakamura vs Ibushi
2)Tanahashi vs Okada
3)Ishii vs Makabe
(4th to me was the 4 way Tag Match, but there was a similar match recently with all the same teams minus reDragon)Amazing PPV. Raw is gonna suck more than usual by comparison. :lol: :smh:

Wow Nakamura beating Ibushi was awesome.  Such a great story of the match.  So much charisma from both guys.  This felt like a fight, not a choreographed performance.  Both guys worked incredible.  The springboard German suplex that Ibushi did to bring Nakamura in from the apron was incredible.  Great finish with the knees.  Loved this match.  Nakamura is awesome.

Isnt it awesome... When you so blown away... The only adjectives you can think of are incredible and awesome...

Back
Top Bottom