Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

#RAWlternative featuring ATTACK, Empress, Fight Club, IPW:UK, PCW, PROGRESS, Southside, TIDAL, WXW - YouTube

@CelticsPride34

They usually run this vs. RAW for those that want something else to watch 

Put me on, I gotta send 2 ntwters gifts this year then :lol:

Thought you were in, but I was just finalizing and noticed I didn't have you on the list. Fill this out asap please.
Name:
NT name:
Twitter/Instagram:
Address (for shipping):
Favorite Wrestler’s (current/all-time):
Any specific wrestling memorabilia you collect?
Do you like independent wrestling?
Do you still watch wrestling dvd’s/blu rays?
Do you currently have the WWE Network, New Japan World, or any other wrestling streaming service?
Shirt/Hoodie size:
Shoe size:
Gaming system:
Favorite sport’s teams:
Favorite tv shows/movies/comics:
Hobbies:
What did you receive last year in the NTWTSS?

It really is.

And most of the ppl in my clan moving to fallout this week too so yea its quiet lol

I was gonna scoop wwe 2k today after work but i didnt feel like making my way over to target today. It's getting copped sometime this week though
Imma wait til either Black Friday or Christmas to get WWE. My cousin told me its actually pretty good tho
target got buy 2 get 1 free this week i heard 
nerd.gif

Paige's tittays look so good, but I know it's 100% optical illusion..I don't know why she just don't have Vince pay for her some implants like he's done for other chicks in WWF/E..

"I won't give my money to Target but I will be sure to give it to another devilish corporation."

I hate Target too..I refuse to shop their..They wouldn't hold jobs for military personnel that was activated for the war effort..So I will never give them 1 cent of my money..

Back
Top Bottom