Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

DC :pimp: :pimp:
Gta_4f28b8_2159413.gif

these dirty brits are annoying with their singing and chanting

Yea that was getting annoying as **** :lol:

Show was cool though

Bayley/Jax & Joe/Balor were :smokin

I really want Jordan & Gable to take the tag belts off of Team Beer Belly

Last edited:
At my podiatrist, waiting impatiently but hoping it's just one of the screws messed up and not gout. Barely slept last night because it was so sensitive that even a light touch would trigger pain. Hoping its nothing serious and he'll let me off for the rest of the week.

Hope it ain't da gout..Cause that **** is insanely painful..I got it in both feet and it's not a joke and is a serious condition..I take these waterpills that help my body not retain water and those can help cause Gout..Add onto that I hurt my big Toe trying to put a cover on my parents inground pool..So between the trauma to my toe and the meds I take, it forms the tiny crystals in my joints in both big toes and the toe next to those..So when it flairs up the pain is unbearable..I hope you don't got it bro..I really do..

"The crowd loved Asuka who may be the best worker in WWE, man or woman" - Meltzer

I'm glad they're going with that high kick finisher....the chickenwing is cool but that setup is so convoluted and never really gets a reaction (unless she gets it in like she did today against Emma). 

Bayley v. Asuka at the WM Takeover is going to be something else. 

re-posting

russo ethering marks & smarks left & right in the form of clever satire...

enjoy

Last edited:
Russo is a dork.. let it go bro.. you only mattered because Vince let you matter... some how you talked your way into WCW giving you that massive deal just so you can take over the book and absolutely ruin any gas they had left in the tank.. WWE should hire him back dress him like a chicken or something cheesy like that and fire him on live tv

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom