Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

legit never heard of this B+ grade tri state you speak of 
laugh.gif

It wasn't until I got older that I realized that this expression was only localized to the area. The term is thrown around philly like nothing lmao

..and yes i know our tri state involves NJ as well... aha morale of story is NJ is trash
I iz confused. What is your tri-state? I'm only aware of NJ/NY/CT...
PA / Del / Jersey.. new york isn't that special gets hyped up for some reason .. i've yet to figure it out..

legit never heard of this B+ grade tri state you speak of :lol:
yea bc NYers live in a bubble. Philly is about to overtake them. especially when Comcast moves 30 rock to philly because the taxes are about half.. businesses are moving from NY to PA because of the same reason... i went over this before and feel like i do once a week..Philly is about to be the east coast tech capitol..

this is one of the better raws in a while.. I'm sure it would be better if it was in madison square garden..

yea bc NYers live in a bubble. Philly is about to overtake them. especially when Comcast moves 30 rock to philly because the taxes are about half.. businesses are moving from NY to PA because of the same reason... i went over this before and feel like i do once a week..Philly is about to be the east coast tech capitol..
Yall want to be New York sooooo badly. Nobody in New York even thinks about Philadelphia carry on.

Yall want to be New York sooooo badly. Nobody in New York even thinks about Philadelphia carry on.
as does any one in philly care about all you hype beasts up there.. face it NY thinks they are the center of the world .. but everyone else laughs at y'all .. walking around wit skinny jeans and sponge bob back backs sucking on ring pops with fake gold chains.. swerve.. any way this raw can't be in MSG because rent is 24 million..

Back
Top Bottom