Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

anigif_enhanced-buzz-1171-1395793999-24.gif

:lol:

Where's the next NTWT podcast episode?
stylez wants to get drunk every night i been waiting all day for a text.. gotta do it tomorrow .. its my bday shew 29 man i might get wild for this last year of my 20s . go out with a bang

i bonged one of those back in 09 when they were still that silly potion .. mannnn i was whacked out thought i was gonna have a heart attack

I remember a while back one of my friends had me drink MD 2020 :smh: :x

Never messed with it again :lol: downed like 3 bottles of that **** not thinking it was gonna do anything

Had me dancing like a fat R-Truth and **** :smh:

when i was 15-16 and friday nights consisted of finding a bum who would buy you a case so that you and a buddy could split it while sitting in the park and get bent MD2020 was the go to if you couldn't afford the $$ for the case. the orange jubilee was my ****.. i still get a bottle every year for new years. I do the parade with the mummers and after that everyones main intention is to get the most drunk you possibly can and that is the **** that will do it to you haha ... and i also make my own concoction i call 'smirf pizz'

stylez wants to get drunk every night i been waiting all day for a text.. gotta do it tomorrow .. its my bday shew 29 man i might get wild for this last year of my 20s . go out with a bang

Where's @JohnnyRedStorm at? :nerd: Y'all need to do one with your dad, so we can hear some good wrestling stories.

A little early, but Happy Birthday! :pimp: Went to San Diego with a group of people for my buddy's 30th, you should do something similar and make it a weekend thing.

Last edited:

Where's @JohnnyRedStorm at? :nerd: Y'all need to do one with your dad, so we can hear some good wrestling stories.

A little early, but Happy Birthday! :pimp: Went to San Diego with a group of people for my buddy's 30th, you should do something similar and make it a weekend thing.
thanks my dude .. technically it is my bday (11/11) .. and i know i talked to him about it he said he wouldn't mind doing it .. I'm gonna work on getting it done.. and for my 30th i think I'm going to amsterdam for the amsterdam dance event. when they name the top 100 dj in world..

thanks my dude .. technically it is my bday (11/11) .. and i know i talked to him about it he said he wouldn't mind doing it .. I'm gonna work on getting it done.. and for my 30th i think I'm going to amsterdam for the amsterdam dance event. when they name the top 100 dj in world..

quit shunning me and tell these people i'm not a drunk flake :smh:

Last edited:

quit shunning me and tell these people i'm not a drunk flake :smh:
22 is not a drunk flake..:wink:

when i was 15-16 and friday nights consisted of finding a bum who would buy you a case so that you and a buddy could split it while sitting in the park and get bent MD2020 was the go to if you couldn't afford the $$ for the case. the orange jubilee was my ****.. i still get a bottle every year for new years. I do the parade with the mummers and after that everyones main intention is to get the most drunk you possibly can and that is the **** that will do it to you haha ... and i also make my own concoction i call 'smirf pizz'

john2st john2st happy bday bro

And yea I remember the orange actually being pretty good :lol:

The blue one though :x :x :x

paige is 10000% bi sexual.. and deff tries to grab some cooter on the low during matches

That's way bigger than I was thinking
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
.  I haven't been overseas yet, but I need to do something like that before I hit 30.

MD 2020 :x :x :x tastes like the thickest cough syrup you can find, and only $4. 2006 after cross country season was terrible

Back
Top Bottom