Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

I'd ask for my money back if I paid for VIP and had to sit in those chairs from Bed, Bath & Beyond.

whats up fellas? just got in from boston.. i read that raw was going to go through major creative changes .. what has happened so far that was so 'different'? I'm not gonna have time to go back and watch from beginning my girl turned the dvr off so she is gonna get a flying elbow to the throat.. but i am going to participate in the convo from hear on .. but if someone can give me a quick recap

eyes.gif

Last edited:
Yo I've got the ill savage story developing that I gotta tell you eventually. It's good stuff. Just waiting to close the deal tomorrow night so I can get some more details :lol:

I'm gonna need to hear this one :nerd:.

Hate to have to send multiple packages to my elf, but I've been so busy and don't want to risk the stuff not getting there in time.

that fallaway into the guard rail was vicious .. as much as i hate dolph I'm so happy he doesn't wear booty shorts anymore

:nerd:

I'll prolly be home for the tail end of RAW if it's somewhat interesting

Otherwise I'm good b

Back
Top Bottom