Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

@green rhino123

Man have you seen how much old stuff they have put on the network?

WCCW
AwA
Smokey Mountain
Stampede

It is WILD 

gutajS3.png

Still cant believe mogs said Stillmatic was wack 
mean.gif

About to revisit that joint tonight now 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

MANNNN 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Jay-Z groupies
My cousin bought me Stillmatic for christmas in 01. Went back to school after winter break all these JAY cornballs clowned it and said it was trash 
mad.gif

Wanted that overrated camel dead since that day

MANNNN :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:  

My cousin bought me Stillmatic for christmas in 01. Went back to school after winter break all these JAY cornballs clowned it and said it was trash >:

Wanted that overrated camel dead since that day

You from Harlem b you know dam well they were on the dipset wave and hated nas and jada during that time. Little dunnys talking about slapping the coofie off his head if he ever stepped back into Harlem :rofl:

nah nah nas was cool until like 03 04 when him and the dips had issues. Had to turn on the bridge during that time 
laugh.gif

I just remember that skit on one of the dispet vol tapes where dude called cam and told him nas dont want him to come to the show and that he'd still get paid any way 
laugh.gif

Speaking of Nas... It's so odd to me that he's on the 2K16 soundtrack :lol:...

Someone post that Miz package... Hearing Hate Me Now was made me :wow: that first time... So unexpected... I think Cena had X for his package too :lol:...

Anything heatmakerz/cam will always be good to me. Endless flames whenever they got together.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom