Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

so how much of this tourney is gonna be on SS? I'm guessing the final 4 or elite 8? if they announced someone fill me in I'm on RAW strike.. i refuse to watch taped episodes

so how much of this tourney is gonna be on SS? I'm guessing the final 4 or elite 8? if they announced someone fill me in I'm on RAW strike.. i refuse to watch taped episodes
probably just the title match.

they're cutting it down to elite 8 by the end of this week, they'll probably get down to the final two on raw then promote the hell out of it forever

probably just the title match.
they're cutting it down to elite 8 by the end of this week, they'll probably get down to the final two on raw then promote the hell out of it forever
smh they missed the ball with this ... I'm 1000% convinced there will be no heel turn nothing like that gonna be a boring generic match .. the only thing out of ordinary is a shaemus cash in..

I still think theres a chance what i said the other day happens.. Sheamus wins title and has that and the MITB case.. it's never been done before.. and if that happens i will legit not watch a single minute of wwe until he loses haha

smh they missed the ball with this ... I'm 1000% convinced there will be no heel turn nothing like that gonna be a boring generic match .. the only thing out of ordinary is a shaemus cash in..

I still think theres a chance what i said the other day happens.. Sheamus wins title and has that and the MITB case.. it's never been done before.. and if that happens i will legit not watch a single minute of wwe until he loses haha
sheamus lost to cesaro already bruh bruh

sheamus lost to cesaro already bruh bruh
thank lord babtyn jesus

RagingKitten sighting in the Yeezy thread
nerd.gif
I PMed him and told him that we missed him in the wrestling thread.

This was weeks ago.

I'm about to get him again. Hold on

Back
Top Bottom