Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

Renee HAS to go with something sexier under that see-through dress
mean.gif

I won't say it's easy and I for sure wouldn't try it..But it's hard to feel sympathy for these people that suck at it when they know going in that being able to talk on the mic is a huge part of the business..

That's why I don't understand how dudes like Roman and Axel are so bad on the stick..They grew up in the business, knew they had to be able to talk, and are related to people that were fantastic at cutting promos..Yet they somehow never picked up on any of the finer points of promo work?..

And these guys that came up on the Indy circuit are just as bad..How did you spend 5-10 yrs in the indies, where promo work is vital to keeping yourself fed/clothed/sheltered, but yet still can't talk once you make it to the big leagues?
By your logic Serenity and Sasha Obama should be able to easily give speeches because they have been "in the business" for as long as they have.

Nah man. Don't oversimplify it. It is a HARD thing to do to stand up in front of people and make sense on the spot.

Owens beats Ambrose.

Reigns wins title.

Ambrose comes out to celebrate.

turns on him.

Sheamus theme drops... he comes out and kicks Reigns and wins title.

from the local market b

da flash lightens it a bit, the darker ones had the meat falling off the bone
i like to get it home in one pc

By your logic Serenity and Sasha Obama should be able to easily give speeches because they have been "in the business" for as long as they have.

Nah man. Don't oversimplify it. It is a HARD thing to do to stand up in front of people and make sense on the spot.
I have done stage plays people get weird when they get in front of a crowd. talking in front of a crowd remembering your lines is extremely hard to do.

Back
Top Bottom