Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

Take a Hooters girl with you
GF would curb stomp me On Site.

Mild + Hot Sauce > Spicy Popeyes. The skin is more dense with the Mild type. White or Dark Meat? The skin up under the breast bone, with Mild, yea man......

Make sure you get those wings fried EXTRA EXTRA crispy. Tell them that. Soggy fried food is pointless
My man :smokin
I tell fried crispy. Don't know how people eat soggy wings.

What flavors y'all get at Wingstop? I usually got with lemon pepper.

Deepsea Ima try that extra extra crispy
At Hooters, I get 3 Mile Island. It's a nice heat especially when fried right.

Wingstop, Lemon Pepper and/or Hot. DeeCee trippin with the Lemon Pepper slander.

Didn't even know you could order WIngstop extra crispy. This thread always delivers. 
Yea, any body that you are paying to FRY your food, you can request it, "Fried Hard" or "Extra Crispy" Don't worry about Driness, the wing is such a small piece of meat that it isn't even big enough to be dry considering you have grease and sauce on it.

Last edited:
If this week wasn't ThanksGiving, I would consider getting some wings tonight.

I can wait until WEDS for the, "What special foods are yall eating for TG" question

Real talk what DC said

And 22 nah Ive never fused them, just meant ask for extra seasoning on those two. But fusing is genius :wow:

What yall thinking tonight ? Seems like each ppv we get a few more ppl here at my crib watching. We always got a group of 10-15 watching football all day n in the other room we throw on WWE ppv. Started last wrestlemania w just me n one homie now its up to 7 of us, tonight were even putting it on the main tv

Think everyone is most hyped for Ziggler/Breeze

Lets go Prince Pretty :pimp:

What yall thinking tonight ? Seems like each ppv we get a few more ppl here at my crib watching. We always got a group of 10-15 watching football all day n in the other room we throw on WWE ppv. Started last wrestlemania w just me n one homie now its up to 7 of us, tonight were even putting it on the main tv

Lets go Prince Pretty :pimp:

Nice man. I got a bunch of friends that watch wrestling PPVs with me too. We post on a thread and and make fun of the show. Even got a female in the group. She kinda weird though.

Last edited:
I don't know why y'all eat at garbage chain conglomerate places... Chili's :x bww :x hooters :x :x :x...

So many good local places around... Everywhere... Stop eating chain crap... Go to a local small business... Stop putting money in the pocket if billionaires...

CP low key trying to promote his job...

I see you fam :smokin

**** no :lol:... Last thing I ever want to do is feed any of y'all bastards...

Just cook the food already in the house. Stop buying more food on top of the food you already have you ungreatful American

Im cooking for the first time in 3 years tonight. Got chicken in the slow cooker :pimp:

You just get outta jail b?...

Nice man. I got a bunch of friends that watch wrestling PPVs with me too. We post on a thread and and make fun of the show. Even got a female in the group. She kinda weird though.

I'm not a female it's just my avy :frown: :wow:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lets go Prince Pretty
pimp.gif
You smash or nah, fam?

Deepsea you asked me this not to long ago I dunno or see him.
My dude is a teacher and always asks the same damn questions. If his students did the same he'd probably flunk them outright. :smh:
Hooters: Naked Wings (If you get breaded, they will be wet and soggy by time you get them home)
Habenero BBQ
CHipotle Honey

Wing Stop
Spicy Korean, Mango Habanero, 
Mango Habanero>>>>>lemon pepper
And i like lemon pepper. :lol:
She'll have to endure his weird body comments

Talmbout some "your ankles look smooth man"
Or "i like your nose to lip ratio." :rofl: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom