WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

Real talk: some girls are mad wreckless cause they know guys can't touch them. That's some ****** up ****.

are u going to mania?

yeah i said eff it... my homie got work all week so he couldnt go and i got no friends that are wrestling fans so its whatever once in lifetime thing wasnt gonna let going solo bother me

Honestly, I was on-the-fence about going and decided not to because I really don't think I'd enjoy it by myself.

Glad you walked away man. Seriously.  Someone is always ready with their camera phone my dude... 
[/quote
Yessir. If I ever feel like I'm in a vulnerable position, I just walk away before I regret it. I'm one month away from graduating with two degrees. Fortunate enough to have a job lined up after college. Not gonna risk everything just for that one Moment

Real talk: some girls are mad wreckless cause they know guys can't touch them. That's some ****** up ****.

EXACTLY. This girl hit me in the face and knocked my glasses off after I called her a *****. Not proud of my actions at all but at least I'm smart enough to just leave the situation completely

Don't judge me yall. I will never ever lay my hands on a woman. I love my mother and girl too much.

But if you pushing me at the bar for no reason just because you think you can do whatever what you want because you're a girl, I WILL react. Called her all types of foul names but it is what it is. Had to leave the bar immediately.

tap me on the shoulder and say excuse me and I'll GLADLY move out the way for you. Show respect and I'll treat you like family 100%.

I'm the nicest dude in real life but once you mess with me, I'm bad forever with you. Never forget

I probably leave the bar in another hour but I been in this situation before. They even worse when my girl starts them. Ain't nothing wrong with jabbing a *** one time for laying hands on you b. Srs I wouldn't put hands if we just arguing but if she touch me she catching the hand of God. Wanna act like a man you gon get treated like one. My 4 sisters and mom co sign too.

I probably leave the bar in another hour but I been in this situation before. They even worse when my girl starts them. Ain't nothing wrong with jabbing a *** one time for laying hands on you b. Srs I wouldn't put hands if we just arguing but if she touch me she catching the hand of God. Wanna act like a man you gon get treated like one. My 4 sisters and mom co sign too.

NOTHING worst than your girl is the one who starts something and you gotta be the one who ends it. Just gotta take the L so your girl don't hold it against you

But if you pushing me at the bar for no reason just because you think you can do whatever what you want because you're a girl, I WILL react. Called her all types of foul names but it is what it is. Had to leave the bar immediately.

I wish those people would stay the **** home instead of going out and ruining everyone's mood :smh:.

I wish those people would stay the **** home instead of going out and ruining everyone's mood :smh:.

For real man.

Thanks for making me feel better about the situation yall. Seriously. Felt terrible about myself calling her those foul names.

Headed to bed to sleep this one off. Love yall

Please edit that for your sake. Seriously. :smh:
117583_o.gif
:rofl: exactly :lol:
Damn baylay got a phatty
I been told y'all she got the top notch body. That face tho :smh:
Glad you walked away man. Seriously.  Someone is always ready with their camera phone my dude... 
[/quote
Yessir. If I ever feel like I'm in a vulnerable position, I just walk away before I regret it. I'm one month away from graduating with two degrees. Fortunate enough to have a job lined up after college. Not gonna risk everything just for that one Moment
Smart move homie. You see the bigger picture. :pimp:
Just got off work and caught up with the thread. What up D Fly? What up Rhino?

Last edited:

What up..on my break at work.

(Might wanna edit that quote btw)

Interesting, Finn Balor, Neville, Zayn and Owens have been booked for the next several weeks of post WM WWE tv.

can I just delete it?

Back
Top Bottom