WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

So confirmed. Snitch is sheamus guy?
What.. so you're with meangene, thinking that i'm an alt because I said Sheamus is a good heel? Who doesn't think that honestly.. its like John Cena, Reigns and Batista.. all the smart fans hate them; its just so easy to turn them heel because they represent everything that smarks hate, especially since he was beating on the IWC golden boys Daniel Bryan and Dolph Ziggler. Thats where my logic is coming from when I say that Sheamus is a good heel. I'm not actually a fan of the guy

Last edited:
What.. so you're with meangene, thinking that i'm an alt because I said Sheamus is a good heel? Who doesn't think that honestly.. its like John Cena, Reigns and Batista.. all the smart fans hate them; its just so easy to turn them heel because they represent everything that smarks hate, especially since he was beating on the IWC golden boys Daniel Bryan and Dolph Ziggler. Thats where my logic is coming from when I say that Sheamus is a good heel. I'm not actually a fan of the guy

Ahh gotcha. Sheamus is still stale. Yesterday fans were chanting "you look stupid!"

1st welcome back my renee avy

and second :evil:

rUfJ75R.gif

Ahh gotcha. Sheamus is still stale. Yesterday fans were chanting "you look stupid!"
Guy just doesn't have charisma and mic skills like Batista and John Cena do.... good thing he's just gonna be in the mid card title picture.. but damn they better not have him take the title off Bryan if their plan is to restore prestige to the mid card belts. Remember when Sheamus had the U.S title? That reign was just as forgettable as all of Kofi's combined.. on top of that he's getting pretty injury prone, which is the same reason wwe uses to keep Bryan away from the main event picture.

Probably the 2nd sn
nerd.gif
I have no idea man.. but isn't there a limit to how much you can give one person? plus reps are dependent on the amount of rep that the person has.. so lets say if i did have a 2nd SN, then it would only give me 1 rep per post, but right now I'm getting about 3 reps per post. i wish i did know who was repping me lol.

This thread, man
laugh.gif

Kitten going for freshman of the year like a basketball player, word to oj da juiceman
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Guy just doesn't have charisma and mic skills like Batista and John Cena do.... good thing he's just gonna be in the mid card title picture.. but damn they better not have him take the title off Bryan if their plan is to restore prestige to the mid card belts. Remember when Sheamus had the U.S title? That reign was just as forgettable as all of Kofi's combined.. on top of that he's getting pretty injury prone, which is the same reason wwe uses to keep Bryan away from the main event picture.

See I'm ok with you kitten if you have post like this and interesting conversation.

I'm just not ok with U stealing gimmicks and flooding the thread with useless news and sometimes old news and taking things up the ***

So confirmed. Snitch is sheamus guy?
I don't think Sheamus is good at anything. his character blows. his look is deff different. he is terrible on the mic. only thing I can say is he should never be a face. he is a better heel than face

Back
Top Bottom