WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

how would you turn cena heel? could you think of a way to pull it off better than the hogan/nwo turn? arguably the best heel turn ever.

and one more thought for us late nighters. who's character from today would benefit the most going back in time to the attitude era?

roman reigns would be the kurrigan of the attitude era. dancing around waiving his hands in the air like he just don't care version

michael cole got beat down like that and hurt. but they will role him out there next monday like it never happened

Before RAW ended tonight, they announced the return date for San Jose later this year and a loud "We don't live here" chant happened right after...:rofl:  
When is it?

August 3rd. Had the chance to buy them at the BO or through ticketmaster after the show but I ain't going back after tonight. After the Brock segments it went downhill. Had a good time with the other fans with the chants though. Didn't expect the wave lol.

:frown: No Lana tonight. At least Nattie came out twice :D

Last edited:
August 3rd. Had the chance to buy them at the BO DALLAS or through shockmaster after the show but I ain't going back after tonight. After the Brock segments it went downhill. Had a good time with the other fans with the chants though. Didn't expect the wave lol.

:frown: No Lana tonight. At least Nattie came out twice :D

Love me some Nattie :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom