WrestleMania Fallout 4/6 - NT WrestleMania Prediction Contest Results Posted! p1

^^^There's no way The Rock wins this match. Even if Vince is thinking about pulling that swerve crap, it's a dumb move. Rock came
back specifically to put over Cena, and that's it. Rock doesn't need to win, even if he did make a good case for it.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

This Raw has been an absolute Big Show.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

After seeing that final Cena/Rock promo I gotta say that they got me pretty jacked up to see Punk/Jericho..

I blame the crowd, losers.

Anywho, still pumped for Mania, think its going to be great. At worst I will get hammered.

just as i predicted.

alright show, but didn't put anymore or any less heat for any of the matches.
instead of maybe

teddy vs. laurenitis.

because it took up 3 segments tonight.

Only way the Rock wins is if they have a rematch at Summerslam, then another one at next year's Mania, and Cena wins both of them. 

Cena's first rant seemed a bit forced but it was better than Rocks useless words. When Rock got more aggressive it was better, but the tone of this match isn't there, I'm really not excited for it.

Taker and HHH along with CM Punk and Jericho is all i care about.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Only way the Rock wins is if they have a rematch at Summerslam, then another one at next year's Mania, and Cena wins both of them. 

rock is rumored to have a match at summer slam

It would be nice if The Rock would win: He'd beat the best wrestler of 3 generations at Wrestlemania......

Don't get why Rock didn't tell Cena he was born into the WWE or the drop ether on the Marine and how Cena could never accomplish what he has in or out of the ring.....ahhh whatever, I'm not a big wrestling fan anymore, The Rock is only reason I have been catching raw the past few weeks.....

I hate to say it but I hope the Rock is done after this WM. He's not a wrestler anymore, and this thing hasn't lived up to the hype I had for it last year around this time.. I'm still looking forward to Wrestlemania, but they better not prolong this program more than they have already. A year+ with a few appearances ain't workin' bruh.

Originally Posted by Mister916

This crowd sucks.
Can't stress this enough.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Segment started off slow from both guys but they knocked it out the park the last 5-7 minutes. Cut the goofiness, tell us why this matters for you and tell us why you'll win. We got all of that at the end.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

This Raw has been an absolute Big Show.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Unfortunately true.

I was so hyped for Raw after the Rock/Cena special.  And then the show just fell flat on it's face.

DREW MCINTYRE IS ON TEAM JOHNNY????

How are The Undertaker/HHH/HBK not on the final show????

And the main event segment almost put me to sleep.  Nothing felt important.  It was The Rock doing comedy, Cena cutting the same promo he did three weeks ago, and the crowd not giving a damn about any of it.

Christ I do not want to give WWE my $65.

It's unfortunate the Rock will lose to Cena & they'll end up doing the whole "respect" thing in the ring...
30t6p3b.gif

I'm tired of Cena...
tired.gif

PO

Originally Posted by hymen man

I hate to say it but I hope the Rock is done after this WM. He's not a wrestler anymore, and this thing hasn't lived up to the hype I had for it last year around this time.. I'm still looking forward to Wrestlemania, but they better not prolong this program more than they have already. A year+ with a few appearances ain't workin' bruh.

Rock is already confirmed for WM 29.

I could see Vince 11th houring large sums of money to Brock to disrupt the match in order to set up next year's match

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I could see Vince 11th houring large sums of money to Brock to disrupt the match in order to set up next year's match
It doesn't make sense to do something like this that isn't going to help business for the show.

Back
Top Bottom