WOW!!

Isn't this screech dude a member on here.

This Rahjelli dude has "clout" so to say because he has some heat too from what I remember from the past.

I think that shill bidding is going on or something because those sneakers aren't worth that much.

He probably has friends or someone bidding on it to drive up the price and therefore idiots see that and think they must have them because of how high thegoing rate is.

I can't knock this screech dude though and I am not trying to insult or hate on him. Never heard any complaints about him jerking someone and he has hadsome very rare stuff before.

Unless someone bought out his user name on eBay I don't know what Rahjelli is referring to, but if you know he's about to just go all out and scameveryone then warn others because I hate scammers when it comes to sneakers and I hate it even more when it's from another sneakerhead or well respectedcollector.

Kicks is crazy though.

Rajah's word is about as GOLDEN as mine...
Shill-bidding is definately going on....
Those Chi X's are 100000% REAL, hell he got them from "TheShoeGame"....Who is yet another LEGIT individual...
pimp.gif
happy.gif

BUT, the upcoming items Screech will have for sale in the future, will NOT.
Those who received the email from him know what i'm referring too....
That should clear up some of the issues.

Mr. Screech is trying to pull a fast one on other individuals LATER....
tired.gif

It's a very SAD day when someone resorts to these type of tactics.....ESPECIALLY, a NT'er...
frown.gif

PO

These are really nice....I wish JB would just releas the Chicago 10's just once.

Originally Posted by PO2345

Rajah's word is about as GOLDEN as mine...
Shill-bidding is definately going on....
Those Chi X's are 100000% REAL, hell he got them from "TheShoeGame"....Who is yet another LEGIT individual...
pimp.gif
happy.gif

BUT, the upcoming items Screech will have for sale in the future, will NOT.
Those who received the email from him know what i'm referring too....
That should clear up some of the issues.

Mr. Screech is trying to pull a fast one on other individuals LATER....
tired.gif

It's a very SAD day when someone resorts to these type of tactics.....ESPECIALLY, a NT'er...
frown.gif

PO
and its been said and for those of you who have seen the "rare" shoes.......DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE!!!!!!!

The Jordan forum should follow the Sports forum's lead and make it a rule that titles have to reveal what the post is about.

so shill bidding is having friends bid on your item to make the price go up? if someone is dumb enough to actually want to buy those kicks for 11k then by allmeans let them

well sorry to disappoint those who look to the title of the post to see what's going on.

Originally Posted by playmaker09

I'd like to see a good quality retro in these colors.

Yeah it doesnt have to have 45 on it just in the bulls colorway like this i love X's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by coolcat4

i thought live auction is not allowed to be posted?
i didn't post a live auction, i simply asked the question if anyone has seen it...... thanks for telling!
smh.gif

1. There is ABSOLUTELY NO shell bidding going on. 2. "some of the members in here are well informed. listen to their experience." Inform me please.3. There is absolutely no scam, you win the auction, or I end it for you; you pay you have the shoes shipped to you.

K20Lee- please edit your signature. We don't allow pics in sigs, and emoticons are pictures.

Thanks.

PO is that dude... From all he said it just makes you wonder. These X's though are insane nice and whoever wins the bid...happy banking! I sure hope info on the future scams is dropped to us fellow NTers

"Care to tell us about the future scam you have planned?"

Who have I ever scammed? What have I done wrong?
People keep saying im a scammer, beware, beware
I haven't scammed anyone, stolen money, frauded, or anything like that.
Stop dropping hints, say what you need to say.

Lets break this down all your rare shoes you are trying to sell are fake 100% fake they have been doctored up to look like something there not and guess whatmaybe you don't know but your boy making that fake rare stuff knows, taking regular gr shoes and restitching them to have a 23 or a game # 1 on them sobefore someone drops some real money BEWARE now if you need us to go on please ask for detailed pictures and I will provide them just because something has alegit sample dont make it right and now its been explained!

Originally Posted by mrmar23

Lets break this down all your rare shoes you are trying to sell are fake 100% fake they have been doctored up to look like something there not and guess what maybe you don't know but your boy making that fake rare stuff knows, taking regular gr shoes and restitching them to have a 23 or a game # 1 on them so before someone drops some real money BEWARE now if you need us to go on please ask for detailed pictures and I will provide them just because something has a legit sample dont make it right and now its been explained!

Care to elaborate? I'm not defending seller or anything like that. I'm just interested in what are you trying to say.
If I didn't get it wrongly, you're saying that the White/Black-Red Jordan X #45 are fake, true?
I mean, USE PUNCTUATIONS! PERIOD AND COMMA BUTTONS ARE NEIGHBORS!

sorry no no 45 x is 100% legit its the other stuff he is trying to sell and that is the only reason y the 45 x is up to lure people in so he can try and movethat other stuff that he has had for sometime.

Still, no punctuations. But I get what you meant this time.
The only way to clarify the truth of your statement is to wait for him to list his other items, right?
Nobody knows what's going to happen, beside the seller himself.
Making such assumption is.... not very nice, don't you think?
But for now, let's sit down and watch how many dumb people who think the Xs can run as fast as Honda.
smile.gif

Yoo,even the box looks ds,lol...only if they woulda did these for the pack...it woulda been concord XI release status alllll over again,lol
laugh.gif

I posted already b4 I read,I read what's going on,and if all this hearsay is true,that's foul play homie,but I'm not 1 to judge,imma fairopportunist

Originally Posted by indohan

Lets break this down all your rare shoes you are trying to sell are fake 100% fake they have been doctored up to look like something there not and guess what maybe you don't know but your boy making that fake rare stuff knows, taking regular gr shoes and restitching them to have a 23 or a game # 1 on them so before someone drops some real money BEWARE now if you need us to go on please ask for detailed pictures and I will provide them just because something has a legit sample dont make it right and now its been explained!

Care to elaborate? I'm not defending seller or anything like that. I'm just interested in what are you trying to say.
If I didn't get it wrongly, you're saying that the White/Black-Red Jordan X #45 are fake, true?

stop screaming kid...

i think hes saying that the shoes are real just that the #45 are stitched by him not jb so therefore its not ''real'' in that way...

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by indohan

stop screaming kid...

i think hes saying that the shoes are real just that the #45 are stitched by him not jb so therefore its not ''real'' in that way...

1. READ THIS: http://niketalk.yuku.com/sreply/1377341/t/WOW-.html

2. PCPS on the tag, means "stitched by seller"?

3. He had cleared things up with me (he posted it on the forum, which means he cleared it up with everyone).
So, you're wrong and late.
4. By the way, it was Nike, not Brand Jordan, in 1995, sir.

mrmar23 wrote:

Your right its not nice but them again. Is being ripped off nice?
As I said again, you won't know what's going to happen.
I don't know anything about seller's history. But if what you said is true, he might stop selling fakes in future?
I'm not defending him or anything. The concept is like: everyone needs a second chance.
So, just sit down and join me watch how stupid human being(s) can be.
ohwell.gif

Let me Clarify....The Chicago X 45's are INDEED 100% legit, I sold my duplicate pair to him almost a year ago....I can vouch for them BUT I cannot vouchfor some of the pairs (from same seller) I've seen pictures that have CLEARLY been chopped/resewn/embroidered, what Rajah and MR Mar are saying is he isusing an Ultra Grail that is real to create a frenzy for the other pairs that are not Legit.....I've known Screech for sometime hopefully he will discernwhat is real and what is fake and take appropriate action. Regards, TheShoeGame

Back
Top Bottom