wow this is really sad people just dont wanna let black people have there moment...vol..sad

laugh.gif
Poor execution. Racism FTL
smh.gif
Shameful
smh.gif
Shorty in the front needs meat.
devil.gif
It's good that thesebroads feel safe behind that cpu screen.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I mean honestly...do people think that us Black folks sit around conversing about $!%%#!$ chicken and add water drinks?

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Come with some new jokes.

"He's gonna make all the racist people go away."

???????????????????????????????????????????

Who would honestly believe in that?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
but QFT

Originally Posted by NT OG

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

NT OG said:
Don't plenty of black folks act like this?

Really?

sheppardib8.png

NT OG...what was that?

Really?

sheppardib8.png

you still not gone?

So far, 3 people have reacted to my question, but without an answer.

just keep on
smh.gif

smile.gif

ill answer your question for you. yes, SOME black females act this way but you ask your question as if its justification for them to make such a ******edvideo.

Stuff like this doesn't even get me mad anymore. It's the same @%*% over and over. Like c'mon

Damn, some white ppl are SALTY that Obama won.
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
at these chicks though. I'd love to see 'em talking that messout in public. They would most likely get bodied with the quickness out in the streets.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Sadly I've seen some black people act like that on several occassions
tired.gif

Yeah but still, I've seen a lot of whites act like inbred trailor trash, but why would i categorize? NT OG needs to go experience LIFE.

info on these girls? let the internet ruin their life like Lindsey Boggs'

the girl on the right looked like her eyes would pop out if somebody punshed her in the back of the head
laugh.gif
these girls are super ducks. I hope theres a afew black females here on NT that will rock these dirty hood rats.

what's the point of this question? seems like a stupid question to me. It's ok for them to say "i deserve to be hung" ? go get some sense

ill answer your question for you. yes, SOME black females act this way but you ask your question as if its justification for them to make such a ******ed video.

Now I dont agree with some of the things they said in this video like hanging black people and such.

But If I understood you correctly, this is an accurate portrayal of some blacks right?

Originally Posted by FreshPrince

Agthekid wrote:

NT OG wrote:

Sadly I've seen some black people act like that on several occassions
tired.gif

Yeah but still, I've seen a lot of whites act like inbred trailor trash, but why would i categorize? NT OG needs to go experience LIFE.

info on these girls? let the internet ruin their life like Lindsey Boggs'

Ummm...what?

Yea but still? vague much?

Did you just not just categorize some whites as "inbred trailor trash"?

I need to experience life?<---what does that have to do with anything?

Furthermore, If I did experience life, would I not meet black people that act like this?

Originally Posted by oidreez

what's the point of this question? seems like a stupid question to me. It's ok for them to say "i deserve to be hung" ? go get some sense

the point of this question? it's a rhetorical question.

and you're putting words in my mouth.

These people that wanna sell out on the internet know that they smacked in the streets, they're cowards to me.

Accurate? Isnt it evident that its exaggerated humor, fam? without the exaggeration and the blatant racism, you can say some black females act this way, inghetto neighborhoods. but it doesnt matter. This NT OG dude needs to take a bubble bath and clean the dead skin cells off his face, before he makes anotherpost on NT. over here trying to prove that black females act this way, accurately. 10 bucks this dude lives in the burbs and based his statement on assumption

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Accurate? Isnt it evident that its exaggerated humor, fam? without the exaggeration and the blatant racism, you can say some black females act this way, in ghetto neighborhoods. but it doesnt matter. This NT OG dude needs to take a bubble bath and clean the dead skin cells off his face, before he makes another post on NT. over here trying to prove that black females act this way, accurately. 10 bucks this dude lives in the burbs and based his statement on assumption

please show me where I tried to prove that black females act this way.

and lol wow. I was gonna say that this is just exaggerated comedy in my previous post, but I wanted this discussion to continue.

ill answer your question for you. yes, SOME black females act this way but you ask your question as if its justification for them to make such a ******ed video.

You said it; not me.

But If I understood you correctly, this is an accurate portrayal of some blacks right?

I do not think that all black females act like this.

I'll take you up on that 10 bucks btw. I live about 5 mins from Downtown LA..and 5 mins in any direction away from LA is no where close to the surburbs.

and could you please tell me what I assumed?

wow this is really sad people just dont wanna let black people have there moment...vol..sad
The real disappointment, is that those girls failed to realize that this was not just a moment for black people.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
NT OG[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]#7[/td] [td]http://[URL="http://"][/url][/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://nt-og.u.yuku.com/]

Registered Member

11/06/08 9:27 PM
[/td] [td]

NT OG

NikeTalk Yuku King
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Interact
[/td] [td]
Reply Quote Report
[/td] [/tr][/url][/table]http://niketalk.yuku.com/forum/getrefs/id/3661771/type/0
http://niketalk.yuku.com/forum/getrefs/id/3661771/type/0

That's exactly what I was thinking B.0.

and that this op doesnt understand that either ... yeah its a moment for black people, but its more of a moment for the U.S. its not enough to just get electeddo something ...

I didn't even finish watching it. How are you going to steotype a whole race. Girls act like there are not trashy white people in the world.

those chicks are super lame! Ignorance at it's finest. They sound very ignorant, and unintelligent. May God have mercy on their souls.

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
at those females.

but really, why is this "black people's moment" ? it's a lot of peoples moment. i know it's mine.

Definitely not my moment...knowing we could have had Ron Paul as president but instead get some guy feeding you "change" and "hope" whoprobably only won because all the ignorant black folk who know nothing about his policies voted for him only because he was black. "welcome to the blackhouse"
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

but really, why is this "black people's moment" ? it's a lot of peoples moment. i know it's mine.
That's what I'm saying. This is supposed to be a victory for AMERICA, not just black people...

Originally Posted by 4x6191990

Definitely not my moment...knowing we could have had Ron Paul as president but instead get some guy feeding you "change" and "hope" who probably only won because all the ignorant black folk who know nothing about his policies voted for him only because he was black. "welcome to the black house"
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

why do we have to put a color on everything? this is why hate never dies. there are just as many ignorant white folk who know nothing about Obamas policies andonly voted against obama because he is HALF BLACK.

editttttttt
frown.gif
im dumb i meant ralph nader

Originally Posted by 4x6191990

Definitely not my moment...knowing we could have had Ron Paul as president but instead get some guy feeding you "change" and "hope" who probably only won because all the ignorant black folk who know nothing about his policies voted for him only because he was black. "welcome to the black house"
indifferent.gif

This is about to get good...

Back
Top Bottom