WOW so when did netflix start sucking $$@#???

so i go to add cop out and the losers to my instant queue and both say will not be available til august 17........what the %#@*?? us netflix subscribes use to always be able to rent new dvds the same day they were sold in store or in regular video stores... what the %#@* happend?? atleast lowers the monthly rates if we cant view good new releases a months after..

so i go to add cop out and the losers to my instant queue and both say will not be available til august 17........what the %#@*?? us netflix subscribes use to always be able to rent new dvds the same day they were sold in store or in regular video stores... what the %#@* happend?? atleast lowers the monthly rates if we cant view good new releases a months after..

instant queue is to stream to your tv through the xbox or somethin u gotta put it in the regular queue to get the dvd sent to ur house. it should b available the same same day. as far as instant queue its always different as to when they get it on there...

instant queue is to stream to your tv through the xbox or somethin u gotta put it in the regular queue to get the dvd sent to ur house. it should b available the same same day. as far as instant queue its always different as to when they get it on there...

Netflix agreed with major movie companies to wait a month after a movie has dropped in stores to make them available through their service. In return, Netflix is able to add more movies to it's instant queue, or something like that.

Netflix agreed with major movie companies to wait a month after a movie has dropped in stores to make them available through their service. In return, Netflix is able to add more movies to it's instant queue, or something like that.

yall gotta wait 28 days... direct tv has been telling me this since i got it... yall, redbox, etc... no idea why...

yall gotta wait 28 days... direct tv has been telling me this since i got it... yall, redbox, etc... no idea why...

Has to do with some deal with certain movie companies, so Blockbuster doesn't go out of business or some !#%+.

Has to do with some deal with certain movie companies, so Blockbuster doesn't go out of business or some !#%+.

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

i thought blockbuster did go out of business, all the joints in my area are gone but I just saw a commercial for some type of instant queue they got for cell phones or somethin like that.

i thought blockbuster did go out of business, all the joints in my area are gone but I just saw a commercial for some type of instant queue they got for cell phones or somethin like that.

Or you can download it for free. If your morals won't allow that, you can't just wait.

Who or what is that in your avy, btw? Looks like something out of the movie Disorderlies. School me.

Or you can download it for free. If your morals won't allow that, you can't just wait.

Who or what is that in your avy, btw? Looks like something out of the movie Disorderlies. School me.

pimp.gif

^
sara Bareilles'>

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

I'm guessing the companies told them to wait out to increase their blu-ray/dvd sales.
this.

new release sales were hurting, so the movie studios pressured them into putting that delay. remember the movie companies could have pulled all their movies from the service, so they had to agree.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

I'm guessing the companies told them to wait out to increase their blu-ray/dvd sales.
this.

new release sales were hurting, so the movie studios pressured them into putting that delay. remember the movie companies could have pulled all their movies from the service, so they had to agree.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Wow, that's wack...

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Wow, that's wack...

WOW thats garbage. i just checked on blockbuster website and these movies are available to them smh... if it wasnt for instant watch i would jump ship
laugh.gif

buffy of the fat boys in the movie krush groove when hes looking into the all you can eat sbarros

WOW thats garbage. i just checked on blockbuster website and these movies are available to them smh... if it wasnt for instant watch i would jump ship
laugh.gif

buffy of the fat boys in the movie krush groove when hes looking into the all you can eat sbarros

its because certain production companies sued redbox and other providers which allow you to rent movies for so cheap, because dvd sales were lagging. the ruling came down in favor of the production companies and forces companies like redbox to put out a movie 28 days after it is released on dvd.

Back
Top Bottom