WOW SMH!!!! Vol. Spiz'ikes

I been ballin in my true blue spizikes and they been crackin since.Not surprising but idc since theyre ball kicks

I've been seeing a lot of infrared spizikes around my area....Most of these colorways that resemble the SIG line could pretty much be ruined because of these shoes.

i wore my infared spizikes TWICE and they have small cracks in the midsole already. mind you, i DONT WALK, so that really says a lot. i feel sorry for you able bodied individuals who do walk. man, thoes cracks must look like hell!!

JB should provide an extra set of Midsole paint as an incentive to boost sales or something.
You kind of have to accept the paint chipping of all new Retros.

Just saw the Powder/University Blue IXs in person today and
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
at the paint job.

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

Spizikes are aight but i really am only into OG's and RETROS. (numbered J's).....ACTUALLY SUM SPIZIKES ARE COMING OUT THAT ARE FIREEEE!!!! BLACK/RED/ STEALTH or sum ++@+, i think they droppin next month, ima cop those on sale. i really really like those spizikes and those words usually don't ever come out of my mouth. i been on a bindge lately. copped mad kicks in the past 2 weeks! just dropped $180 on sum Grape V's that been worn 2-3 times. sooo happy bout thatttt =) next will be those spizikes n w/red VI's....n maybe those 2's droppin tm!

Ummm... What? Good god, use the money for some writing lessons
tired.gif

The DMP XI was the last good quality XI they made...they reminded me of the 2001 XI's as far as shape material and fit go.

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

I been ballin in my true blue spizikes and they been crackin since.Not surprising but idc since theyre ball kicks

aren't they too heavy for balling?

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by gzagenius

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

i FINALLY get why you guys are so mad, i used to think you guys just  liked to beat up your shoes then complain why they suck. i now understand because i wore my Black/Cement spikes like 4 times AT MOST and these things are starting to crack 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

yeah sorry i dont blog for those who are gonna say get a blog. 

STOP MAKING @#%%++%# PRODUCTS!

!~JB STEP YA GAME UP~!

/rant
laugh.gif
you the one that needs to step your game up, buying spikes to begin with
laugh.gif

But seriously welcome to the club

yikes quality just failed...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by dtb00201

All the 9s this year are going to do the same thing

^ I'm afraid of this ^....

Its cuz Brand Jordan doesn't dye the entire midsole anymore like they used to; they just paint over the white midsole so the paint is globbed on so thicc it inevitably will be compromised and chip, cracc, and split like we've all been seeing.... wear them even less is the only advice I have for us all

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom