WOW SMH!!!! Vol. Spiz'ikes

i FINALLY get why you guys are so mad, i used to think you guys just  liked to beat up your shoes then complain why they suck. i now understand because i wore my Black/Cement spikes like 4 times AT MOST and these things are starting to crack 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

yeah sorry i dont blog for those who are gonna say get a blog. 

STOP MAKING %%!%%%#* PRODUCTS!

!~JB STEP YA GAME UP~!

/rant

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

i FINALLY get why you guys are so mad, i used to think you guys just  liked to beat up your shoes then complain why they suck. i now understand because i wore my Black/Cement spikes like 4 times AT MOST and these things are starting to crack 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

STOP MAKING @#%%++%# PRODUCTS!

!~JB STEP YA GAME UP~!

/rant
laugh.gif
you the one that needs to step your game up, buying spikes to begin with

Originally Posted by gzagenius

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

!~JB STEP YA GAME UP~!

/rant
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But seriously welcome to the club

Originally Posted by gzagenius

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

!~JB STEP YA GAME UP~!

/rant
laugh.gif

HAHAHAHA... but seriously, this seems to be the on-going problem. It's funny because I wore my Military Blue IVs the other day and my Oreo IVs from 1999 yesterday and it's literally night and day. Really easy to see the difference

That whole III and IV series is just plain bad for Nike. The funny thing is I don't think Air Flights which have the same sole as the IV don't crack.

I have a pair of Spiz'ikes that are cracked also. Got them at a good price.

man those spiz'ikes are starting to do that stuff the 1's did,Wayyyy too many color ways. I only own the cement spike and those were cracking a little due to age though

Originally Posted by Magic1978

That whole III and IV series is just plain bad for Nike. The funny thing is I don't think Air Flights which have the same sole as the IV don't crack.

No cracks on my 99 oreos... But I have some tiny ones on my black cat IVs, but I wore those into the ground, to the point where the fabric was white on the ends. Ended up restoring the whole shoe though.

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Magic1978 wrote:

No cracks on my 99 oreos... But I have some tiny ones on my black cat IVs, but I wore those into the ground, to the point where the fabric was white on the ends. Ended up restoring the whole shoe though.

I'm talking about recent retros.

Everyone has an opinion on the quality of the shoes and things like that, but they are still buying J's... go figure.

Originally Posted by Allways23

Everyone has an opinion on the quality of the shoes and things like that, but they are still buying J's... go figure.

Is that the reason every general release Jordan besides the space jams have been going on sale?

yeah im gettin rid of all mine the best ones were the second pair they ever released.

neva had any spizikes.. i thought they were better quality than retros... atleast they looked like they did

Spizikes are aight but i really am only into OG's and RETROS. (numbered J's).....ACTUALLY SUM SPIZIKES ARE COMING OUT THAT ARE FIREEEE!!!! BLACK/RED/ STEALTH or sum ++@+, i think they droppin next month, ima cop those on sale. i really really like those spizikes and those words usually don't ever come out of my mouth. i been on a bindge lately. copped mad kicks in the past 2 weeks! just dropped $180 on sum Grape V's that been worn 2-3 times. sooo happy bout thatttt =) next will be those spizikes n w/red VI's....n maybe those 2's droppin tm!

Back
Top Bottom