Wow, ol' girl went to work.

I think the best thing was calling the police cause dude coulda flipped and seriously hurt her.

man... been there.

like ... 5-6 years ago in the old whip, some %%!!% keyed "maria" (or mario?) on my rear fender. this was back in my beater days, so i wasnt too brokeup about it... not to mention i got it touched up/fixed rather easily...

but, what was %%%$*% up about it.... is that i dont know, nor have ever know any breezys named maria (or mario). at that time, i had a neighbor in my apartmentcomplex that drove a whip VERY similar to mine (98 chysler cirrus). only difference were the wheels + moonroof. i always assumed that he did someone dirty, andi got taxed for it.

i asked him about it once, and he hit me with the espanol.... so i just kept it movin. charge it to the game.

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

glasses.gif

I would grip her up and intimidate her into paying for repairs.....unless you have a case against her, then to court you go.....

I always said if a female ever damaged my car in any way, then I would damage her the SAME way she damaged my car...that means ifit's a scratch in the car....it's a scratch in ya ***!!! Literally!!!!
wink.gif

Police+report+court=lots of fees, fines, and at worst some probation charges. At best she might go to jail for a few weeks. Chick needs some counseling.

damn to the z.

and double damn to marlo executing that girl...whats the story behind that. clearly i missed that one

SoleWoman wrote:
damn to the z.

and double damn to marlo executing that girl...whats the story behind that. clearly i missed that one

Season 3...episode 35.. "Reformation"

The story behind it...

Marlo, also intent on revenge, waits outside the house of Devonne, the girl who seduced him at the behest of Barksdale, and lured him to the Lake Trout Lounge.As she emerges from her home, Marlo shoots her twice in the chest and puts a final bullet in her mouth.�

��

Originally Posted by BattsLM

SoleWoman wrote:
damn to the z.

Season 3...episode 35.. "Reformation"

The story behind it...

Marlo, also intent on revenge, waits outside the house of Devonne, the girl who seduced him at the behest of Barksdale, and lured him to the Lake Trout Lounge. As she emerges from her home, Marlo shoots her twice in the chest and puts a final bullet in her mouth.�

��
The assault had been triggered by the parole of Avon Barksdale who took a more confrontational approach to the turf war than Stringer. Marlo believed that the failed assault showed a lack of strength in the Barksdale organization and discussed this with Partlow and his advisor Vinson. He organized retaliatory assaults against Barksdale territory. His soldier Snoop killed Barksdale soldier Rico in a drive-by. Avon responded by hiring a woman named Devonne to seduce Marlo and lure him to a meeting. While Marlo had sex with Devonne he did not go to their arranged meeting. Instead, he had Snoop surveil the location while Partlow waited nearby. Snoop spotted Devonne reporting to Avon, who was waiting in a parked car. Partlow drove by the car and shot and wounded Avon and killed another Barksdale soldier. Marlo and Partlow later tracked Devonne to her home and Marlo murdered her personally as she was leaving one night. The violence continued to escalate and Marlo's lieutenant LaTroy was killed.

Originally Posted by kyrac2

Originally Posted by KwestMajik

This Jazmin Sullivan character needs to be stopped.
laugh.gif

girl took that to another lever
smh.gif

laugh.gif
word..this lady is putting too many ideas in these girls heads.
smh.gif
At what she did though..poor Z.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom