WOW !!! OG JORDAN SAMPLES... What are they worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Love OG Jordans and the samples are special and should be worth alot more.. but how much more?  To be honest I think the older they are the more they should be worth but of course it depends on the condition as well. I love Maroon 6 OGs but the soles all crack and crumble so to me they are'nt worth much........

These however are 1985 FRESH OG samples with a DUNK sole and extra ankle support. I've only seen 1 other pair of these in my 20 years of shoe collecting.....

Nike Jordan 1 1985 OG SAMPLE dunk sole.

I saw these today on E-bay ....... They have a Dunk Sole.,Amazing!! and are Authentic!!!! Check the OG swoosh, ....sexy!

How much do you think they are worth? I thnk $3000 upwords

for me the only other jordans that would cost more are game worn/issued or MJ signed shoes. No retro's should be over $1000 What do you think?

Feel free to post other Jordan OG samples

I think they look funny. Dunks sole and shape. Are they a really small size? Cuz OG's tend to have a more slender shape, these look kinda bulky.

As far as pricing, they are only worth what someone is willing to pay for them.

I bet you haven't seen these player samples but not Jordan because there a size 10 TYPS

They are not metalic either. Check the wings mark writing...  NIKE AIR

So I guess technically they are 1985 nikes and not Jordans Theyre not DS but he I think they are one of a kind so should be expensive.... $2000 ???? what do you think?

yuraruijordan-img600x450-1379296393ufp2rw79871.jpg

%24T2eC16hHJHMFH!)bVy7VBSUOGpdw4w~~60_3.JPG

%24(KGrHqJHJ!4FI1tFiunbBSUOGwdd8Q~~60_3.JPG

%24T2eC16VHJHYFFk,e8cVcBSUOHZnz,g~~60_3.JPG

I have been collecting OGs for 20 years and am 100% certain they are authentic, however they are a Hybrid and more of a DUNK than a Jordan 1

Jordan did actually wear this model in his highest scoring game ever against Boston just after he came back from an ankle injury. Which is probably why they made these as this model has much better ancle support than the normal jordan 1s. ( check the ankle support above...

%24(KGrHqN,!o0FIvYBWPOeBSRBhotDnQ~~60_3.JPG

Are these yours? You trying to get buyers here?

My batcomputer says "suspicious".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom