Wow,my neighbor is going to kill me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by PraVokal

Well,he was asking me alllll types of questions.The neighbors yard I left the bag in was ACROSS the street standing in his doorway looking across the street at him talkin to me.He was on some First 48 interrogation type *$%+.He asked has my dog recently got out the fence or have I seen what happened to Diggles.Each time I told him no he looked at me as if he was Jesus looking right through my lies..So I asked him I was like "You guys have cameras,wouldn't that show what happened to Diggles?" He replied,"we're checking on that.The picture is somewhat hard to make out"
I was like "did you guys see anything strange?".....He avoided the question.
nerd.gif

And yes for the record I had on some Stanley Cleaning Gloves...
But I know I was compromised.......Dude tryna scare me.I'm tryin to keep my cool because if I just bust out "Man Im sorry my dog killed your cat" and they dont have me on the cams,then I'm screwed...But Im in a lose,lose situation anyway.
tired.gif

My neighbor is a *%!+%# snitch
mad.gif
roll.gif

They know you did it. man up

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Well,he was asking me alllll types of questions.The neighbors yard I left the bag in was ACROSS the street standing in his doorway looking across the street at him talkin to me.He was on some First 48 interrogation type *$%+.He asked has my dog recently got out the fence or have I seen what happened to Diggles.Each time I told him no he looked at me as if he was Jesus looking right through my lies..So I asked him I was like "You guys have cameras,wouldn't that show what happened to Diggles?" He replied,"we're checking on that.The picture is somewhat hard to make out"
nerd.gif

But I know I was compromised.......Dude tryna scare me.I'm tryin to keep my cool because if I just bust out "Man Im sorry my dog killed your cat" and they dont have me on the cams,then I'm screwed...But Im in a lose,lose situation anyway.
tired.gif

mad.gif

but bro...WHY WOULD YOU PUT IT IN THE OTHER NEIGHBOR'S YARD??? what made you say "yea...this will be a good idea"?

The original plan was...put it in their yard...Leave a note on Diggles owners door....They get the blame....This guy wanted to be a smart *@! and walk theMutha****in bag across the street like he Captain Planet or somethin
mad.gif

On the real though, you had many options, and you chose the stupidest ones
smh.gif

%+!# is still funny though
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

tired.gif

mad.gif

but bro...WHY WOULD YOU PUT IT IN THE OTHER NEIGHBOR'S YARD??? what made you say "yea...this will be a good idea"?

The original plan was...put it in their yard...Leave a note on Diggles owners door....They get the blame....This guy wanted to be a smart *@! and walk the Mutha****in bag across the street like he Captain Planet or somethin
mad.gif

ay yi yi
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 35KD

smh.gif

laugh.gif

Agreed.
laugh.gif

Your best bet was to get rid of the body by burying it or throwing in a dumpster.

Originally Posted by toine2983

smh.gif

laugh.gif

Agreed.
laugh.gif

Your best bet was to get rid of the body by burying it or throwing in a dumpster.
This is what anyone with any type of common sense would've done.
laugh.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
This.
roll.gif

though u provided LOLz and hilarious pics..

A+ Thread..
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Great way to start off the new year w/ the tiger Woods thread & this...
roll.gif
.Epic.

I think this is fitting for this thread...

http://jamiedubs.com/****flickr/data/love-this-thread.jpg

Your neighbor definitely knows it was your dog.

He was giving you an opportunity to confess.

Oh well.

Yall just dont understand...It was Mr.Diggles tho man...
smh.gif

This the only damn cat I know that would bring your newspaper

nerd.gif

tired.gif

mad.gif

The original plan was...put it in their yard...Leave a note on Diggles owners door....They get the blame....This guy wanted to be a smart *@! and walk the Mutha****in bag across the street like he Captain Planet or somethin
mad.gif
fde1694293e58ddd01b5286744d0468a151b57bc.pjpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
I'm done, can't take anymore or I might actually die.You just tried to frame dude for the murder of a cat. You are in deep now, should've just manned up in the beginning and told them

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
oh man dude, that was just the dumbest thing you could havedone! we've given you a lot of advice and you go on and pick the dumbest one
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
oh man dude, that was just the dumbest thing you could have done! we've given you a lot of advice and you go on and pick the dumbest one
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Word!
laugh.gif

It's a wrap fam...the cat is outa the bag.(no pun intended). You ain't mention they had cameras neither they know is you then. You should have thrownit in the trunk and dump it in another neighborhoods garbage bin.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
oh man dude, that was just the dumbest thing you could have done! we've given you a lot of advice and you go on and pick the dumbest one
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Word!
laugh.gif

It's a wrap fam...the cat is outa the bag.(no pun intended). You ain't mention they had cameras neither they know is you then. You should have thrown it in the trunk and dump it in another neighborhoods garbage bin.
smh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Word!
laugh.gif

It's a wrap fam...the cat is outa the bag.(no pun intended). You ain't mention they had cameras neither they know is you then. You should have thrown it in the trunk and dump it in another neighborhoods garbage bin.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

your done now.. lmnfaoooooooooooooo he tried to get his neighbor in trouble lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Word!
laugh.gif

smh.gif

you know damn well a pun was intended.

roll.gif
....framing your neighbor....
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Bamma...your neighbor ain't have to snitch on you...you pretty muchsnitched on yourself when you came up with that dumb $*! "plan".
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Word!
laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
___________________FLATLINE_____________________

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OP edit your last post and the ones that quoted him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

Originally Posted by Hugo

ducktales.

this
Man this story is so fake.

and
indifferent.gif
@you all actually believing this fool. I believe his dogkilled the cat, but all this extra crap is so suspect. No one is that stupid.

-The Juice

ohwell.gif
OrenthalJames wrote:

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

Originally Posted by Hugo

ducktales.

this
Man this story is so fake.

and
indifferent.gif
@you all actually believing this fool. I believe his dog killed the cat, but all this extra crap is so suspect. No one is that stupid.

-The Juice

Like I said bro...I could care less if you believe it or not
ohwell.gif

You're acting like I'm updating the stuff every 10mins...I'm updating as it happens
tired.gif

Yeah, I'm not sure anymore. I mean, the thread
was complete Lulz and everything, but it looks
more like ducktales each time OP posts.

The cat looks like an Alley Cat anyways. Might
just be some random dead cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom