WOW Momz Vol.Shut the hell up

this comes to mind.

skip to 3:40
laugh.gif

aint this the same dude that was going to call immigration because an immigrant was smashing his mom? if it is,
smh.gif
pendejo

respect your mom you teenager you must be going through that teenage phase. smh

Originally Posted by freshhh

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

So here I am chillin in my room and im playin my early mornin tracks. Ive been playin the music for 4 hours and even said yo 20 mins ago to this broad and so here she comes hittin the door and being annoying so im like "da hell is wrong with you" shes like TURN IT DOWN im like um? Srsly? shes like ITS TOO LOUD then I go out side my room and you cannot hear it at all with the door shut.

So then she comes @ me with some BS calling me a son of a #!#$ in spanish when that literally means that Im the son of a !#$!@ and since i only have one mother I think shes dissin her self.

So then she threatens with kickin me out then I hit her back with im calling immigration then shes liek DO IT THEN I CAN LEAVE HERE N DISAPEAR THEN IM LIKS " Y SO SRS" THEN SHE GOES ON N ON ABOUT HOW IM a piece of @#!# and goes on n on Dissin the kid.....

Thoughts?

get a blog.
laugh.gif

seriously.

Although the OP is at fault, his dumb *$$++ of a mother must also be blamed too. Just watch Maury or any shows that has the kids disrespecting their mothers.The mother has a dumb ugly face and oftentimes will front and try to school the kids just because she is in public.

wth, this post is still going?
laugh.gif

guy still hasn't replied
laugh.gif
roll.gif

eh whatever, it's going come back to him in life
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

aint this the same dude that was going to call immigration because an immigrant was smashing his mom? if it is,
smh.gif
pendejo
roll.gif
"hijo de tu maldita madre"That #!*# never madesense to me lol.Moms love that #!*# right there

Originally Posted by PicknRoll

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

So then she threatens with kickin me out then I hit her back with im calling immigration then shes liek DO IT THEN I CAN LEAVE HERE N DISAPEAR THEN IM LIKS " Y SO SRS"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom