WOW Momz Vol.Shut the hell up

Wait you threatened the woman that gave birth to you with Immigration. Wow that is really sad.

5vbxc.jpg

Dude is 20 years old
smh.gif

smh.gif
no respect whatsoever.
laugh.gif
this dude cannot be serious 20 years old and complaining like a 12 year old

Dude is really 20 years old? Word? No lie I thought you were 13 years old when I read your post.

Originally Posted by MvP07
YO! I seen this vid before...but the captions and sound effects that youtube lets you put on now is
roll.gif

roll.gif
�@�0:41-0:43�"Ive been practicing yoga"
��

need only read first two or three responses. that usually gives a good indication.

titles itself reeks of immaturity

Some of yall are soundin a lil hypocritical, we've all had our moments when we were disrespectful. I agree that this kids' situation is a little OD butlets not act like we're holier than thou.

There are times I disrespected my mom but each time I've apologized and we've moved on, the same with my late father, so I have peace that no hardfeelings will go to the grave. Amen.

Talk to us when you're grown. Lame little dude.

Why kids even bother to bring this nonsense to Niketalk of all places is beyond me. This isn't Mommytalk.

saymoregotsole wrote:
Some of yall are soundin a lil hypocritical, we've all had our I've had my moments when I was we were disrespectful. I agree that this kids' situation is a little OD but lets not act like we're holier than thou.

Fixed.

My-T.

Back
Top Bottom