WOW! Man I'm so shook right now I'm shaking... Update: I'm alive!

Originally Posted by upstateboibeats

1969.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by Proshares

LOL 55 visitors today and 58 yesterday.

He still hasn't responded to my trade request or my message
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGoogler

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Its showing that he is logged on
nerd.gif

maybe it's the ghost/alien?
nerd.gif

Dude probably got caught by some Futurama brain slug thats sitting on his head, just staring at the computer
54hira.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ok, ok, ok. I didn't get a chance to post yesterday. I was busy working all day, remember me saying I had to work early? I'm not dead! I was sleepingas soon as I got home since I didn't sleep the night before.

Update: I went out to check the morning after and there were no footprints in the snow...
frown.gif

I didn't hear that noise again last night, so maybe I scared off whatever it was... I'll update this if there is anything new...

Originally Posted by nnarum

Ok, ok, ok. I didn't get a chance to post yesterday. I was busy working all day, remember me saying I had to work early? I'm not dead! I was sleeping as soon as I got home since I didn't sleep the night before.

Update: I went out to check the morning after and there were no footprints in the snow...
frown.gif

I didn't hear that noise again last night, so maybe I scared off whatever it was... I'll update this if there is anything new...

The only reason I proposed that trade to you was to check if you were still alive
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Ok, ok, ok. I didn't get a chance to post yesterday. I was busy working all day, remember me saying I had to work early? I'm not dead! I was sleeping as soon as I got home since I didn't sleep the night before.

frown.gif

The only reason I proposed that trade to you was to check if you were still alive
laugh.gif
I was like, is this guy serious?
laugh.gif

Sometimes I offer a crappy trade in hopes they slip up and hit accept
laugh.gif

frown.gif

damn i hoped you were dead would have been a good story on nt.

Originally Posted by Curious24

frown.gif

indifferent.gif

frown.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

frown.gif

2ldizbt.jpg

frown.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

hhhahahah damn we would have all been on the news man if you was really gone. but good to see you are alive and kicking.

Back
Top Bottom