WOW. Just got NC for my English Class. Didn't KNOW college was this serious...

Ok ... he had some mistakes ... y'all some bandwagon jumpers .
smh.gif

its college... stop taking it like a joke and get your act together so in a few months we dont see a " NT, Help i Failed out of college. Didnt no it wasso serious and important vol. Community College FTL"..... your expected to act like an adult and do everything the teacher asks, its your own fault that uforgot to put a cover sheet, etc, so now you should deal with the consequences... you have had that syllabus since the first day of class, so there is reallyno excuse

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

its college... stop taking it like a joke and get your act together so in a few months we dont see a " NT, Help i Failed out of college. Didnt no it was so serious and important vol. Community College FTL"..... your expected to act like an adult and do everything the teacher asks, its your own fault that u forgot to put a cover sheet, etc, so now you should deal with the consequences... you have had that syllabus since the first day of class, so there is really no excuse
I was going to reply with basically the same thing. I know it's really not that big of a deal, but you didn't follow the directions. I dothe same thing at work, if I send out a job and ask for a cover letter and resume and I ONLY get a resume those people are automatically taken out ofconsideration.
READ DIRECTIONS

Back
Top Bottom