WOW! I can't believe this actually worked! Vol. 360 "open tray" disc unreadable

i you tube everything for problems, been doing this for 6 months to my xbox, works like a charm EVERYTIME, my friends always think im crazy though

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

Originally Posted by Master Zik

FF13-287x1024.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Aside from the "OH >" nonsense, the only thing funny about this thread is the fact that 4 heebs would throw on 3 layers of North Face gear and cuddle up next to each other to watch one of them play Final Fantasy.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

i think you can fix anything but hitting it
that's what I told my brother when his girlfriend stopped cooking and cleaning the house.

-The Juice

That only works for so long, after two weeks that won't work anymore. I've been there, you might as well send it in or get a new xbox.

Whats worse is when it reads them as DVDs and not games. I go to that screen so much. Only if Mass Effect was on PS3...
BTW my ps3 is getting more burn at the moment

My boy knew about this a while back, lol. I always had to tap his 360 twice right above the disctray and it would come out. His would still read it's just that the tray wouldn't come out. Another reason I respectfully choose Playstation.

thats how i used to fix my nintendo back in the day... although the tapping was a bit more harsh

If you youtube there's a permanent fix, so you don't have to beat the breaks off your X-Box to get it to start. You have to open the top, and I think tighten the screw on lens so it'll slide freely. Or just slide the lens over. Only bad part is taking the X-Box apart is kind of a B. But it beats buying a new one for a simple fix. I'm gonna take mine apart this weekend to fix it.

"Disc trays...we off that"

"Thats why I chose PS3"

"PS3 don't use disc trays. PS3 > Xbox"

laugh.gif
smh.gif

I swear some of the logic NT'ers use to justify their opinions are so idiotic, that I feel dumber just addressing this garbage. What does a disc tray have to do with the fact that Xbox clearly has the better sales, better games, an better online feature? Nothing. And this is coming from a person who has all 3 systems. The PS3 along with the Wii are dust collectors and every once in a while I'll play a Blu Ray movie just to make sure my PS3 is working.

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom