Would you????

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by dgk3188

im actually in a situation kind of like this now...

my boys brother is a bum and plays videogames all day long. (he has no job, doesn't go to school, his girl supports him, or rather, her dad supports the both of them)

whenever i go chill at their place im always talking to his girl...and she's always flirting with me and shes mad cool. shes always talking about how he doesnt give her any attention and the only time he gets up from playing WoW is to go buy some bud. and shes always saying some sexual #@%+ to me. i wanna come in and save her from this bum +%# dude...but, something keeps telling me thats a lame move.

this girl is smart, funny as hell, she has $. (not that i care about that, but if her and i were to be together, i'd have a nice life
pimp.gif
) just not fair, that the lamest dudes get the best girls...and they dont even appreciate what they have.

sorry, had to vent

of all the girls with boyfriends that are willin to creep,why go after one of your boys brother girl? Dont u think thats kinda grimey to your boy,i mean it is his brother.

And you a lamer dude then her man for daydreamin about the life u 2 would have together...%%$#% are u serious,what ,makes u think she wont do the same $!#$ to you?
because i would give her the pipe
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
great answer

Let Clark Kent do what he wants
roll.gif

As for me? man or not...I don't really care...Girls with BF's LOVE me but I've only messed with a girl who had a bf once (and she lied to cover itup but...whatever...i knew she was lying but i wanted her jaw so...)....I don't LOOK for it....i try to avoid it...but its not that serious of a roadblockto me anymore...relationships have become very irrelevant as of recently...ppl are cheating left and right (and i'd never cheat)

-expects to be scolded-

aint nuthin wrong with YOU talkin to a chick wit a dude, if she really loved her dude, she wouldnt even bother with u

Originally Posted by kix4kix

3 questions:
Have you done it?
Are you doing it?
Would you do it?

Yes
Yes
Yes

But let me explain, I saw this chick at the grocery store found out who she was and my uncle and cousin tell me she has a man.
I go to one of my cousins football games and she puts herself out there and spits game to me
embarassed.gif
so she asks me out and we hit up a movie for a group date type of thingand before the movie is finished she's kissing me
devil.gif

It has been 5 months since I met her and she has yet to ackowledge the fact she has a boyfriend but brings up dudes name like I don't know who he is
laugh.gif
and she still hits me on the regular.

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Let Clark Kent do what he wants
roll.gif

As for me? man or not...I don't really care...Girls with BF's LOVE me but I've only messed with a girl who had a bf once (and she lied to cover it up but...whatever...i knew she was lying but i wanted her jaw so...)....I don't LOOK for it....i try to avoid it...but its not that serious of a roadblock to me anymore...relationships have become very irrelevant as of recently...ppl are cheating left and right (and i'd never cheat)

-expects to be scolded-

Same here its like a curse for me and I never try to get involved no matter what.
It baffles me to see people in committed relationships explore their options, why be in a relationship in the first place

Originally Posted by kix4kix

3 questions:
Have you done it?
Are you doing it?
Would you do it?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yes.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom