Would you throw away your MANHOOD for a few minutes for a few Mill??

naw I wouldn't. Even if I never make 5 million in this life time, I'll be satisfied with life. Plus, you be reminded of what you did, every time youlook at your bank account.

Originally Posted by iMixedi

Lets say someone like Diddy offered you 5 mill to go under...for a few minutes. He'd have to bust and everything. Would you accept the offer?

For 5 Mill? I'd do more than get my knees dirty
pimp.gif

2ztm45g.jpg

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Lets say someone like Diddy offered you 5 mill to go under...for a few minutes. He'd have to bust and everything. Would you accept the offer?

pimp.gif
That last
pimp.gif
gives me the impression you'd do it for free.
I like how its a hypothetical, so he didn't even have to name a real person, but somehow he specified diddy.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

pimp.gif
That last
pimp.gif
gives me the impression you'd do it for free.
I like how its a hypothetical, so he didn't even have to name a real person, but somehow he specified diddy.
roll.gif
roll.gif

swag list ?
nerd.gif

i had this same arguement at work...i said "for 100 million dollars i'd do anything to someone else"

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

Ayoooo!
Ok, tell me i'm not trippin, i CAN'T be the only person that thinks dude looks like Lebron!

and to answer OPs question: No.

my friends use to ask me these kind of questions all the time. They all ask if I would give it to bill gates for a mil.

noooooo

Originally Posted by kix4kix

pimp.gif

2ztm45g.jpg
oh %*@%
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

haha ++*... no

a lifetime living in shame isn't worth 5 mil. sounds like you're on some latenight lonesome fantisizing sheeeit right now though haha

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

Ayoooo!
Ok, tell me i'm not trippin, i CAN'T be the only person that thinks dude looks like Lebron!

and to answer OPs question: No.

That is Lebron

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

naw I wouldn't. Even if I never make 5 million in this life time, I'll be satisfied with life. Plus, you be reminded of what you did, every time you look at your bank account.
what about for $1 billion dollars. that is $1,000,000,000.00

Originally Posted by Untitled

i had this same arguement at work...i said "for 100 million dollars i'd do anything to someone else"
hey now for a hundred i'd have to atleast consider it.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

pimp.gif
34i47sm.png
LOL "@@$%*+!@#!%% I'm three"

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

pimp.gif
34i47sm.png

Back
Top Bottom