Would you smush ?

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I'd smush her butt hole.

Always gets me how famous sports players don't constantly have dimes for gfs tho.

she'a been with him since HS tho....those the ones u keep around...eff some arm candy thats only after the cake
...which is exactly why she locked her " balla' " down before he made it to the league...she aint slick
laugh.gif

She'll do whatever it takes to make it to Neiman on Saturdays...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by marlsj

Originally Posted by young dr0

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

the smushcalade would pay her a visit.
a fellow NTer knows all about the smushcalade
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That has to be one of my all time favorite stories from here
laugh.gif

HAS TO BE ...

Yeah I remember that thread.
the best part was his boys passing the ball to smush in nba live
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

She's nothing special; looks like any average chick on the street but with a millionaire man on her arm. Still, Lebron most likely smashes girl with more curves, so I guess it's nice to have someone to come home to, right?

lol yah it is funny now, but trust me everybody, going through that wascrazy, when i first told my boys, they all ran out the room laughing..

shoot i might as well tell the whole story now:

so basically one day i told her i was going to go stay at my momsplace, cause ever since i moved out, i hadnt really been home tovisit... so im going about my business and my girl calls me, like babeguess who i met today at work? im like, "who?" shes like smush parker,i then continued to clown like hes unemployed, blah,blah, that hes abum basically... then shes like no hes nice he gave me his auto andphone number, but i didnt accept it, so im like thats nice and continueon with my day...

so i didnt call her n e more becasue i was busy, andshe didnt call me again, so around 1 am that night, i was making aanniversary gift for her, i kno SMH @ me.. and i needed something fromthe apt, so i figured ill go pick it up and get some quick sex..

soooooooooo..... i drive up to the apartment, pullinto the parking garage, and parked in my spot is a frickin escalade,custom escalade, we all know what its called.. so i sit in my car and iput my head down on the steering wheel, like i already know...

so i walk up to the door and open it, our bedroom isright next to the entrance of the front door, i hear some sum noisesgoing on in the bedroom,i swing open the door, and smush is smashing my girl, his tats exposed,she sees me, pushes him off, get under the cover and is like,"what areyou doing here?"

im like, i live here.... and smush is sitting therelike.. ok, this is awkward, and shes like its not what it looks likebabe, i just turn around and walk out the door.. so i get outside, andim sittin on the steps and i call my closest homeboy who was in ATL atthe time, hes like, "take a bat to the smushcalade.." im like nah, so ijust go home... shes texting me the whole night saying stuff like i waslookin at his tats and it was nothing, and so on.....

so like 2 days later, she has him call me and saynothing happened and even tried to invite me to a partyat kwameshouse... im like, man its ok if you didnt know but i dont want her nomore, you can have her... and that was basically it... im tellign youall this is true lol... who and why would anyone make this up lol....

EDIT: it was hard for a couple months, the storyspread amongst the people i knew, every time i would play someone inany nba game, they made sure to use the lakers, casue he was kind ofstill on their roster and only play with him to clown on me...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I'd smush her butt hole.

Always gets me how famous sports players don't constantly have dimes for gfs tho.
she'a been with him since HS tho....those the ones u keep around...eff some arm candy thats only after the cake
Like there aint bball groupies in HS.  Bron Bron just sticking with what he know cuz it safe.

If it was since JHS then I'd say she's a keeper.

Back
Top Bottom