Would you seriously date a chick if you thought her kid/s were ugly?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

laugh.gif
i think its a good question...
Why because women put value in such things?

any time you lay with someone there is that small risk...at least if he has good genes you can feel a lil better
laugh.gif

nothing to do with being a woman...i just think its a good question...no one wants ugly babies...

Notice I used the word VALUE. Men don't VALUE this. Women do. That is not saying men WANT ugly babies.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by eg0t

If she's not ugly, but her kids are, maybe it's the baby daddy.
true. but if you're seriously dating, you're going to be out in public. with the ugly kids.  cookouts, the mall, parades, wally world, games, etc. with the ugly kids. and they're not even YOUR ugly kids.  and you gotta buy them candy, and soda, and burgers. 
What kinda situation are you in....?

true. but if you're seriously dating, you're going to be out in public. with the ugly kids.  cookouts, the mall, parades, wally world, games, etc. with the ugly kids. and they're not even YOUR ugly kids.  and you gotta buy them candy, and soda, and burgers. 
And whats wrong with that, you bein real immature OP. Wat if Your real kids turn out ugly then wat, u gon leave them in the house?

laugh.gif

any time you lay with someone there is that small risk...at least if he has good genes you can feel a lil better
laugh.gif

nothing to do with being a woman...i just think its a good question...no one wants ugly babies...

Notice I used the word VALUE. Men don't VALUE this. Women do. That is not saying men WANT ugly babies.
i don't want ugly babies. 
edit: hopefully karma is just a word and not some actual thing that will bend me over and screw me like it just got outta prison in a couple years.  no ayo

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

how do you figure men value it any less then women? after being healthy i'm sure everyone can appreiciate attractvie kids although i dont think anyone really thinks their kids aren't handsome/pretty...

but honestly i don't think i would stop dealing with a guy that had an unattractive kid...

Originally Posted by luxurious24

And whats wrong with that, you bein real immature OP. Wat if Your real kids turn out ugly then wat, u gon leave them in the house?

see my response above regarding "my" ugly kids. if they're mine, they're mine. you've never heard the phrase "a face only a mother would love"? i'm not being any less mature than any person who chooses their partner based on their looks.  it's all about aesthetics. there are plenty of people who get together because they know they'd have good looking babies (as determined by society). being "immature" would be tellin the kids that their ugly. 

how do you figure men value it any less then women? after being healthy i'm sure everyone can appreiciate attractvie kids although i dont think anyone really thinks their kids aren't handsome/pretty...

but honestly i don't think i would stop dealing with a guy that had an unattractive kid...
Personal experience. Hearing folks talk. Reading certain articles. Women hold more value to beauty as it is already, of course they naturally care about how offspring are going to look more than men.

Again you aren't understanding what I am saying. YES EVERYONE APPRECIATES an attractive kid but you can seriously sit here and say you don't know that women value the looks of kids more than men? Hell men talk to light skinned men with "pretty hair" because they want "pretty babies." I am sure this doesn't only happen in DC.

i don't want ugly babies. 
edit: hopefully karma is just a word and not some actual thing that will bend me over and screw me like it just got outta prison in a couple years.  no ayo
You didn't read what I said either

pretty shallow question, this is obviously a question for ppl who are prob in their early 20s and up.
if you really base your relationship in the looks of her kids, you shouldnt be dating her or anyone period, but im trying to see where you're coming from and it could relate to a thread posted awhile back about "what if the girl your dating's mom is fat" or something along those lines, which ppl talked about how the girl could get after kids or as time goes bye. maybe thats what you're worried about, if yall kids come out ugly.... not sure. but IMO it wouldnt matter

^ That reminds me. Do yall remember the thread in which dudes said they wouldn't talk to/hit a female that has the same name as their mother or sister LOL

laugh.gif

^ That reminds me. Do yall remember the thread in which dudes said they wouldn't talk to/hit a female that has the same name as their mother or sister LOL
Man, that would be awkward as hell.

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

pretty shallow question, this is obviously a question for ppl who are prob in their early 20s and up.
if you really base your relationship in the looks of her kids, you shouldnt be dating her or anyone period, but im trying to see where you're coming from and it could relate to a thread posted awhile back about "what if the girl your dating's mom is fat" or something along those lines, which ppl talked about how the girl could get after kids or as time goes bye. maybe thats what you're worried about, if yall kids come out ugly.... not sure. but IMO it wouldnt matter
we live in a shallow world, my friend

Personal experience. Hearing folks talk. Reading certain articles. Women hold more value to beauty as it is already, of course they naturally care about how offspring are going to look more than men.

Again you aren't understanding what I am saying. YES EVERYONE APPRECIATES an attractive kid but you can seriously sit here and say you don't know that women value the looks of kids more than men? Hell men talk to light skinned men with "pretty hair" because they want "pretty babies." I am sure this doesn't only happen in DC.

and i've seen guys ON HERE say they dont want dark babies or how mixed kids are prettier

i guess it would depend solely on your intentions for the kids...?

laugh.gif
the hell does that matter?

also i been tellin my sister her baby gonna be mad ugly cuz her husband is turrrble.

and i've seen guys ON HERE say they dont want dark babies or how mixed kids are prettier
For the 4th time. I am not saying that it DOESN'T MATTER to men. I said it matters MORE to women.

I don't understand why you aren't comprehending that.

If her kids are ugly, then either she's ugly, the guy she had them with is ugly, or they're unhealthy because she isn't raising them right.

In all 3 cases, it's a bad thing, each for a different reason. 1) she's ugly, no explanation is needed... 2) the guy's ugly (and not around anymore) -- where are her standards? who wouldn't she sleep with? 3) she's not a capable parent.

The only good reason would be if there was some genetic defect or something, which means she's loving and nurturing.

Anyway, beauty's in the eye of the beholder. It doesn't make someone shallow if they think someone is ugly. It does make one shallow if they think someone is ugly because other people say so.

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

Man, that would be awkward as hell.
I haven't called my mom by her given name in years, and I don't know anyone with my sister's name. It would only be awkward if the girl's name was "Mother."

chances are she was also an ugly duckling when she was younger ........... the probability of whoever the kids' father is genes being that overwhelming without her genes playing some part in it is way too small for this to be completely on him

On the other hand I've known adults who were cute as kids and grew up otherwise so it's a crapshoot and if you're in the market of dating women with children I highly doubt this would be that much of a deterring factor unless we're talking about naturally monstrous or something along those lines

Back
Top Bottom