Would you sell your soul?

This reminds me in middle school a kid got suspended because he was giving kids candy in exchange for them signing a piece of paper giving him their soul. Dude had a jar full of like 30 kids souls hahahahaha. When the parents of the kids found out, all hell broke loose and he kid got in big trouble. I thought it was pretty funny, but even though it was a joke, i wasn't the type to play around and do somethin like that.

Bart_Sells_His_Soul.png

I want to be able to walk through automatic doors
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

Originally Posted by needemjs

Originally Posted by AyoDun

Possibly, I would need to know what a soul actually is first. If a soul were real I would need to know what I would be losing and see if it was worth what I am gaining.

You'd spend your eternal after life in hell in exchange for all of your material dreams coming true
i would. Everybody know all the bad *+*%!%! go to hell
devil.gif
, and if i remember from a thread about religion, silliputty posted the memes, the "devil" doesn't seem as bad as they make him out to be.

eek.gif

Did dis dude just say this?

Hmm if there is no "hell" and you actually get reborn on Earth like someone else said...Yes. Then if you get offered to sell your soul again in the "after life", I'd be
pimp.gif
for eternity.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

Originally Posted by needemjs

You'd spend your eternal after life in hell in exchange for all of your material dreams coming true
i would. Everybody know all the bad *+*%!%! go to hell
devil.gif
, and if i remember from a thread about religion, silliputty posted the memes, the "devil" doesn't seem as bad as they make him out to be.

eek.gif

Did dis dude just say this?

Not saying I believe in the devil

but hes actually not that bad of a guy... I mean look:

357sal.jpg

357sce.jpg

357s2y.jpg

9s4kJ.png

DlLdH.jpg

6B6gC.jpg

357rfd.jpg

357xei.jpg

357skm.jpg

y6v6x.jpg

357vgm.jpg

357sjw.jpg

357stz.jpg

357te6.jpg

357uk9.jpg

ctG8T.jpg

357sjh.jpg

357wfn.jpg

I mean really...the devil/satan is FAR more interesting... and hes less of a butthole than "god" is...

but if you mean sell out for just doing popular stuff instead of sticking to my artistry? Maybe not...i'd want to stay true to the art...

...but my "soul"? or whatever that is? Sure why not. Its not like it exists or anything... 
laugh.gif

ctG8T.jpg

Not a god-fearing person but this one got me thinking. Touché Mr Satan. Touché.

Also, he reminds me of Lucius Malfoy x James Bond
laugh.gif

I'd need to know what a soul is and if it existed and what entailed in me selling it.

I don't believe in hell so I wouldn't consider going there after I die as a consequence until it was proven to me it was an actual real place. Now if Hell is real I'd sell my soul for a whole lot more than riches and fame.

Jesus bought me already, I'm good.

Satan not appearing to be that bad? He's not supposed to
laugh.gif
its not attractive.

The concept and idea of the devil is extremely interesting.Dude really is just doing his job torturing the evil and as gods right hand man he just plays prosecuting attorney to god.he really only does what he is told and by all means he is technically a puppet since god is all knowing all controlling.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

if someone was silly enough to offer me money for my non-existent soul i wouldn't even think twice. Sign me up

Id sell my "soul" for 500 bucks

Spoiler [+]
any takers
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom