Would you rock a Vick Eagles jersey?

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

LOL, soft as tissue paper my man, you're scared of PETA?
THIS son sound like if you mean mug him he'd give you his wallet and run away

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

pimp.gif

No, but then again I never thought of Vick as a great player. He's exciting to watch, but that's about it. Plus, I think he should still be in jail forwhat he did.

Originally Posted by samness20

idc
laugh.gif
..i'd even rock a Ben Roethlisberger jersey even though he's been alleged of rape.
Awww, thanks sweetie.

I rocked a Vick jersey in highschool and I'll rock one now. He is one of my favorite players and he has my full support.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

Im a Giants fan so I mean I would never buy an eagles jersey anyway...but ive always liked their jersey and have often thought about copping a McNabb especially back when jerseys were poppin

and then I start to think about people who might wanna cop a Vick eagles joint...and how other people might look at them...I dont know I guess im asking Eagles fans, football fans, dudes who rock jerseys...would you rock? are you scared of the backlash?
???

I plan on copping one--hopefully the same thing don't happen to me the last time I bought a jersey (TO, cowboys)

and I've been wantin' a mcnabb once since forever
smh.gif

Originally Posted by kidposite

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

Im a Giants fan so I mean I would never buy an eagles jersey anyway...but ive always liked their jersey and have often thought about copping a McNabb especially back when jerseys were poppin

and then I start to think about people who might wanna cop a Vick eagles joint...and how other people might look at them...I dont know I guess im asking Eagles fans, football fans, dudes who rock jerseys...would you rock? are you scared of the backlash?
???
often thought about it, but would never

Back
Top Bottom