Would you rather smash...

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

dimes are wack in bed (._. ) 

This is true...

But for some reason, I like when girls don't move and don't moan in bed. It turns me on
devil.gif

My girl (the dime) is lazy as hell. so sometimes she just lies there watching TV while im smashin.  I dont give a damn to be honest. but if i had a choice i wish she was like my ex (a solid 7) and just try whatever she just saw earlier that day on the internet
30t6p3b.gif

pics of said dime, and
laugh.gif
at you not giving ya girl a reason to turn off the TV

stroke games weak bruh bruh nh

Originally Posted by Club29

I would rather come to a woman i love and care about so that the love we make is special and long lasting
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
nah, ill take a 7.5 weekly

laugh.gif
I was about to say...

Originally Posted by Club29

I would rather come to a woman i love and care about so that the love we make is special and long lasting
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
nah, ill take a 7.5 weekly

laugh.gif
I was about to say...

Originally Posted by RO RO 8

i'll take the dime piece. i dated a dime this past summer and my rep went way up through the roof. before that i was just an average dude. after we broke up i had all kinds of girls hitting me up
pics of yall?

Originally Posted by RO RO 8

i'll take the dime piece. i dated a dime this past summer and my rep went way up through the roof. before that i was just an average dude. after we broke up i had all kinds of girls hitting me up
pics of yall?

This is true...

But for some reason, I like when girls don't move and don't moan in bed. It turns me on
devil.gif

My girl (the dime) is lazy as hell. so sometimes she just lies there watching TV while im smashin.  I dont give a damn to be honest. but if i had a choice i wish she was like my ex (a solid 7) and just try whatever she just saw earlier that day on the internet
30t6p3b.gif

Lol @ you stroking and sweating and her watching Jersey shore, direct yourself to the extenze thread broham.

This is true...

devil.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Lol @ you stroking and sweating and her watching Jersey shore, direct yourself to the extenze thread broham.

Back
Top Bottom