Would you rather be very wealthy and innocuous or famous and financial unstable?

let me clarify,...

some people fame =how their wealth is made (kendra, kim kardashian, reality tv people etc)

some people wealth = their fame (warren buffet, bill gates etc...)

VS.

some people that have fathers in politics or technology and are wealthy and can afford most amenities that hollywood can
but if they were in a club or the mall no one would know them from the next random face.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

VS.

some people that have fathers in politics or technology and are wealthy and can afford most amenities that hollywood can
but if they were in a club or the mall no one would know them from the next random face.
Everytime you log onto a computer that isn't an Apple, you see Bill Gates.

I'd rather be in the second part in bold, the unknown person who people see in the random Lambo/Ferrari around town, but nobody knows who they are or what they do. Some around my way [Columbia, SC] living in multimillion dollar homes w/ Lambo's & Ferrari F430's, but nobody knows them, 'cause they're too busy making millions to be seen...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

VS.

Everytime you log onto a computer that isn't an Apple, you see Bill Gates.

I'd rather be in the second part in bold, the unknown person who people see in the random Lambo/Ferrari around town, but nobody knows who they are or what they do. Some around my way [Columbia, SC] living in multimillion dollar homes w/ Lambo's & Ferrari F430's, but nobody knows them, 'cause they're too busy making millions to be seen...

pimp.gif

i will take the fame, only because if I were unstable financially, my fame would find a way to get me financially stable

i will take the fame, only because if I were unstable financially, my fame would find a way to get me financially stable

Originally Posted by acidicality

I'm low-key by nature so it's a no-brainer. I think it would be to most people too.
This.

I think its fair to say your overestimating how many people want to be famous when you consider wealth vs fame an argument.

Originally Posted by acidicality

I'm low-key by nature so it's a no-brainer. I think it would be to most people too.
This.

I think its fair to say your overestimating how many people want to be famous when you consider wealth vs fame an argument.

Just the money so I can do my thing without people taking pictures of me everywhere

Just the money so I can do my thing without people taking pictures of me everywhere

Back
Top Bottom