Would You NOT Go At A Female Because She Constantly "Rocked" Some Busted Filas?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by mjbetch

shoes can tell a lot about a person.
very.

Yup. If she's rockin some jordans she probably has a fat %$@
pimp.gif
If she's rockin some beater filas? She probably has/had gonorrhea .

If she was bad, then it probably wouldn't matter too much, but if you're on the fence...

Honestly, women do this waaaaay more than we do, and for things that are even pettier. Like if you wear a pink polo going out with her one day and she'stelling her friends "He was great and all, but he wore a pink shirt. I could never date a guy who wears a pink shirt...." or something like that, oryou're 6'1" and she's like "I'm kinda tall (she's 5'5") so I only date guys that are 6'3" or taller..."

My wife said she once stopped dating a guy because on their 2nd date or something like that he showed up in a jacket, jeans and flip-flops. Although Ican't say I blame her on that one.

I once dated a girl I met at the club, who looked alot better in club lighting and in club attire than she did a few days later when we met to go to lunch. Ididn't stress it too much, cause I didn't want to come across too shallow. She was still cute, just not as cute as I had thought. Date 3 we meet up togo shoot pool and get some drinks. She comes walking out the house in an oversized flannel shirt, jeans, and whatever the fake Tims you get at Payless are,like they look like some actual construction boots and they were beat to death. That was the last straw for me.

Originally Posted by NooEra

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by mjbetch

very.

pimp.gif

*DEAD* @ this logic. Honestly it depends what her feet look like.

She could not be that in to sneakers and always rock sandals, and when she does wear shoes it's just for %$*@ like the gym.

but if her toes are nice and her feet are taken care of then I'd hit it easily.

but if her feet look like shes been mountain climbing barefoot and plays soccer with boulders, easy pass

i dont even care what type of shoes girls wear as long as the shoes look decent and are presentable

i just can't see sneakers being a deal breaker.

yall sayin

"if her shoes is beat, shes prolly dirty and ugly"

psssssh

the question at hand is,

would you turn down a clean, respectable, otherwise smash-worthy woman that is a 10.....if she had busted filas on...

so much lying going on...lol

if a chick is bad enough, you not even gonna look at her shoes....yall be on some funny *%%

Originally Posted by TheTim11

*cues "That B_ got on some K-Swiss" Chitown juke music*

I used to think i wouldn't care, but i had a coworker, @!$ so fat you could sit on it and get chauffeured around all day and i don't think she'dnotice. All i could see was @!$, i'd never ever noticed what clothes/shoes she's wearing. But one day she wore some old yellowed beat kswiss and inoticed em, just shows the power of a good fit. No way i'd not get up in that @!$ like her panties after a few mins of walking though. I'm wavering, iguess i changed my mind. I still did notice them shoes.

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Hey_

Nah.

Use your logic man!

She don't care bout how she present herself, which means she probably got low self esteem.

And as we all know, low self esteem means its easier to smash!

Logic man, logic!

Julius F. Wrek
This dude right here!!!

yo.. a girl who doesnt care about the condition of her shoes, probably doesnt take good care of her vaginal area... so I would have doubts.

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

yo.. a girl who doesnt care about the condition of her shoes, probably doesnt take good care of her vaginal area... so I would have doubts.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Seriously it's getting me mad now
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
I've seen this several times in this thread and the other and Idon't even know how much of it is sarcasm.

How many of yall dudes have got with a chick with busted footwear and found out that the box smelled like a fish market and said to yourself "Shouldaknown when I saw those dirty payless Shaq kicks"??????????

%+!+ is insanity

I wouldn't try to smash a girl that is at a college party rocking some BEAT UP Filas. No way son . coming from the gym is obviously a different story. Now,if said girl with dirty filas brought me into a room, tossed off her kicks and her toes were correct, spread her legs and the box was clean and refreshing, iwould obviously smash no question. but it will never be that easy, and if it is, she has/had something brewing/sizzling/burning down there on the DL that ican't see. Pass.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Dudes actually care about this stuff?
of course we do...i mean to be frank i'd hit a chick wit horrible tacky clothing provided under da crusty garb lies a sexi beast of a body..

but usually u know what ur gettin into when u see da footwear of a girl.

dont get me wrong, I'd smash.

but every time i see her i just have thaat
grin.gif
face. my feemz gotta have bomb style

As shallow as it seems, back in the day I stopped talking to a chick once I saw some dusty +#@ birdman lugz in her closet....but that was in my youth...
laugh.gif

NooEra wrote:
ninjahood wrote:
mjbetch wrote:
very.

pimp.gif

Ruthless...
smh.gif

I could sworn it was the ugly insecure broads that go out their way to cop jordans every week...

But if Im ever talking to a chick that has on some beater filas, Im pretty sure

I could have her riding me in no time with a little help from that good ol' Finishline discount.
pimp.gif

But the factor of hygiene does come into play...

To be honest,

Yes.

Most of the girls I date or kick it with have a nice flat or sneaker game...i cant stand broads with a terrible footwear game.

Back
Top Bottom