Would You NOT Go At A Female Because She Constantly "Rocked" Some Busted Filas?

That would turn me off heavily. Like, if her filas are dirty her box probably is too yediggggg

I swear I had a homeboy in college who turned down one of the baddest chicks I ever seen b/c she was rocking some k-swiss
smh.gif

I felt like Cam's Uncle in Killa Season, "ooh ooh give it to me, I'll show you what to do with it"

Hey_

Nah.

Use your logic man!

She don't care bout how she present herself, which means she probably got low self esteem.

And as we all know, low self esteem means its easier to smash!

Logic man, logic!

Julius F. Wrek

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Hey_

Nah.

Use your logic man!

She don't care bout how she present herself, which means she probably got low self esteem.

And as we all know, low self esteem means its easier to smash!

Logic man, logic!

Julius F. Wrek
Not my logic at all. Not understanding where you are getting this idea that I think in such a foolish way.
smokin.gif

Nope, you don't care about yourself no one else will, but... if otherwise she's an overall good prospect, you can help mold her and bring her up.

laugh.gif
its not the fact that shes rocking Filas,
but what condition they are in... I would
talk to her to see where her head was at tho.

honestly i cant take down anything with anything ugly/cheap on their feet. even cheap sandals turn me off.

It's not even about the brand, it's the "busted" that jumps out. Like i'm thinking she rockin dirty and ugly shoes for no reason. pass.

Theres no way on GODs green earth would I ever take the L cause she was rokin beaters.. If the Peekachu is nice, Ill buy her a pair of some nice kicks.. effthat

Back
Top Bottom