Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Stop it.
Ain't no dudes getting a wife that'd let them do this
laugh.gif

My people on NT dreaming
tongue.gif

u wildin...when women are in love they cater..and cater ALOT...

my boy used to mess with this older woman, almost 9 years older than him....son would go and smash and that chick was a lonely career business type broad, no kids....pssh he was raping the credit cards with shoppin spree for kicks, and gear and was getting home cooked meals as soon as she came home from work, he was whippin her car around on the weekends.....
That's just a women trying to feel younger, have a good time, in need of someone... etc etc.
We're talking about raising a family with little kids here.....

Now OF COURSE there will be plenty of situations where women WOULD do this scenario, don't get me wrong...... that being said, the overall % of women making like $100,000... $150,000... $200,000+ that would actually do this scenario??

Please.... small %

as Much as I hate this man, he's telling the truth, And if they are making that much, they would rather spend less and go to the Caribbeans or Jamaica andget their freak on , because they need to save money for their kids.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

The problem is...try finding a woman who can support you most women don't like or respect that
^ Truth. That or they grow resentful after a while

honestly i'd like that. For one, i love cooking and dont mind fixing dinner. Secondly, not having to work..really?? why should u bust your %%@ while shesits at home, when it can be the other way around lol

Back
Top Bottom