Would you like your wedding to be small or big and over the top.

the wife parents better pay, if so then over the top lets all get drunk
laugh.gif

but if not then private dont need all those freeloaders
grin.gif

I'd like probably close too 100/150, just because my family is so big and its considered an insult if you aren't invited to a spiritual celebration.

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

Whatever she wants....along with our budget.......because all i need is my close friends and family that i keep in contact with on a regular basis

now my honey moon......has to be over the top!!!

pretty much what i was going to say

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Small and private. No more than say 10-20 people.
Likewise. I'm a pretty private person so I don't need to have the friends friends friends friends there.

I don't want a big wedding, but Filipinos roll deep, and my parents are gonna want their friends there, my grandparents' friends...everyone.
smh.gif
We don't even have parties at the crib with less than 150 people here.

Its the wifes day so its on her but I would prefer a small intimate one. With just our close family.

Id love something in between, some of my fam, some of her fam, some of her friends, some of my friends...not a everyone and their mother type thing.

If I could have it my way, Id like my wedding day to be huge, the ceremony, the party, all of it.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

I want mine over the top...with an open bar

Same here....but then I think, do I REALLY wanna spend that much money? People od on weddings and spend 50-100k easy. That's a down payment on a new crib

Whatever I can afford. If I can get 600k in flowers I'm goin for it. The only thing that matters to me is the dress my mom can do whatever she wants withthe rest.

I am not spending too much money on a dumb wedding

I would rather save the money wasted on a wedding and go on many vacations instead

Back
Top Bottom