Would you like your wedding to be small or big and over the top.

I was just watching some show on vh1, dude spent 600k just on flowers alone, and had over 600 guests

They had $1000 bottles of champagne on every table plus they had some cuban dudes rolling fresh cigars
pimp.gif
. The wedding was
eek.gif

So to the Simps and Pimps on NT when you finally electric slide down the aisle how big or small are you going to do it
nerd.gif

preferably small, but she'll probably amp it up and invite a lot of people... which is fine, because it will be the first strike towards my wanting adivorce.

Whatever my wife would want.

My brother had a small wedding, and it was definitely nice and personal. My cousins on the other hand had big weddings, with hundreds of people, and those feltlike a big party and celebration which was also fun.

I can see the appeal of both.

I want a big wedding with like everyone I know there.
I see it as one day to like go ALL out.

small to medium. i'm going to purposely have it on some caribbean island or maybe hawaii...so that way only the people that really matter show up.

Big, not necessarily over the top though.
I have a huge family, so i would say ~100 for the ceremony and ~300 for the reception.

Its usually whatever the wife wants because it's her event anyway.

I want something small and intimate. Cant stand too many ppl in my face as is.

small, too much drama (on my now wife's side) to deal with. we did the ceremony with just her parents and sister and with my parents and siblings. if theyweren't married, they weren't allowed.

its real intimate and has more meaning to it.

but she still wants the big wedding when we re-new our vows in a few years. thatd be 300+ people
frown.gif

none sign the papers and continue on with life from my point of view big weddings dont last to long.

All my ex girls so they can see how much finer my wife is. It will be loke Female Haters ball, but better.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

All my ex girls so they can see how much finer my wife is. It will be loke Female Haters ball, but better.

You sound salty, want to talk about it?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by kix4kix

You sound salty, want to talk about it?

Yeah the idea of marriage sucks. Hence why I was joking.

Whatever she wants....along with our budget.......because all i need is my close friends and family that i keep in contact with on a regular basis

now my honey moon......has to be over the top!!!

Back
Top Bottom