Would you like to see these Retro??

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

These and Maroons need to be retro'd asap

Yea I'd love for the September Blues to retro 
pimp.gif
but not the Maroons
sick.gif
. There's a reason that they haven't retroed them,it's because they're ugly as $+%@ imo. I really don't like the shade or the way they put the color on the shoe so the Maroons are a no-go for me.

Maroons are a necessity! Would rather those than the September Blues. As a matter of fact, I'd rather have a retro 2000 Midnight Navy/Varsity Red-White Retro before the September Blue's. (kind of second guessing that as I type it). But definitely need the Maroons!

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

These and Maroons need to be retro'd asap

Yea I'd love for the September Blues to retro 
pimp.gif
but not the Maroons
sick.gif
. There's a reason that they haven't retroed them,it's because they're ugly as $+%@ imo. I really don't like the shade or the way they put the color on the shoe so the Maroons are a no-go for me.

Maroons are a necessity! Would rather those than the September Blues. As a matter of fact, I'd rather have a retro 2000 Midnight Navy/Varsity Red-White Retro before the September Blue's. (kind of second guessing that as I type it). But definitely need the Maroons!

I love the september blue's...wish I had a pair but it wouldn't make any sense releasing the maroons...jb already released 2 shades of red haha

I love the september blue's...wish I had a pair but it wouldn't make any sense releasing the maroons...jb already released 2 shades of red haha

i thought that fire and ice package idea was original... someone brought that up a while ago on the reviews section at finishline.com for the infrared pack... a guy says something like "now all i need are the sport blues and maroons to retro in a fire and ice pack and i'll be good..." good try whoever proposed that idea on here... either way, its a genius idea...

i thought that fire and ice package idea was original... someone brought that up a while ago on the reviews section at finishline.com for the infrared pack... a guy says something like "now all i need are the sport blues and maroons to retro in a fire and ice pack and i'll be good..." good try whoever proposed that idea on here... either way, its a genius idea...

Originally Posted by BrockBo

Originally Posted by Jordan0589

air-jordan-6-og-maroon.jpg
air-jordan-og-6-september-blue1.jpg

a nice "fire and ice" pack concept... i'd cop these both
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You just made JB a bundle of money; you'd better get your cut. ***Spring 2012 - DMP VI Pack "Fire & Ice", commemorating the time when Jordan Brand made fire, and also the crap that they're putting out now!***

Back
Top Bottom