Would you like to see these Retro??

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

These and Maroons need to be retro'd asap
been waiting for a long time for those. i strongly feel that they will make a comeback soon
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

These and Maroons need to be retro'd asap
been waiting for a long time for those. i strongly feel that they will make a comeback soon
pimp.gif

I'm diggin the fire n ice pack idea. I'd cop em both regardless. SMH to the guy that doesnt like the maroon vi's, lol that CW is pfff!

I'm diggin the fire n ice pack idea. I'd cop em both regardless. SMH to the guy that doesnt like the maroon vi's, lol that CW is pfff!

I wouldn't mind the maroons but really wish they would retro either one of the blue ones. I love blue themed sneakers. I rock my stealth 5s almost everyday to work haha

I wouldn't mind the maroons but really wish they would retro either one of the blue ones. I love blue themed sneakers. I rock my stealth 5s almost everyday to work haha

JordanFan04 wrote:
I could see them releasing these with a royal blue instead of the actual colorway. We'd all complain, but most of you would cop regardless. JB gets paid, we get screwed, and the cycle continues.

This is exactly what would happen.

JordanFan04 wrote:
I could see them releasing these with a royal blue instead of the actual colorway. We'd all complain, but most of you would cop regardless. JB gets paid, we get screwed, and the cycle continues.

This is exactly what would happen.

Back
Top Bottom