Would you like to see these Retro??

wouldn't mind it. but i'm a bigger fan for darker shades of colors. the midnight navy VI's are cleeeeeaaannerrr. IMO.
laugh.gif

wouldn't mind it. but i'm a bigger fan for darker shades of colors. the midnight navy VI's are cleeeeeaaannerrr. IMO.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

These and Maroons need to be retro'd asap

Yea I'd love for the September Blues to retro 
pimp.gif
but not the Maroons
sick.gif
. There's a reason that they haven't retroed them,it's because they're ugly as $+%@ imo. I really don't like the shade or the way they put the color on the shoe so the Maroons are a no-go for me.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

These and Maroons need to be retro'd asap

Yea I'd love for the September Blues to retro 
pimp.gif
but not the Maroons
sick.gif
. There's a reason that they haven't retroed them,it's because they're ugly as $+%@ imo. I really don't like the shade or the way they put the color on the shoe so the Maroons are a no-go for me.

Yes and No , got love for both the maroons and sport blues , but i dont want JB to F up another classic . Then its better to let them rest

Yes and No , got love for both the maroons and sport blues , but i dont want JB to F up another classic . Then its better to let them rest

All threads like this do is build hype.

Every time the hype increases, JB push a shoe back, release a fusion instead, cut the quality, increase the price when it does release.

All threads like this do is build hype.

Every time the hype increases, JB push a shoe back, release a fusion instead, cut the quality, increase the price when it does release.

Back
Top Bottom