Would you have gotten out the whip?

anyone else notice how this ***** tried to get even more buck once he saw two other dudes trying to come stop him?

im 100% sure that guy was on something.

theres no way a human being could stay that calm in that situation naturally. adrenaline has to spike up.

im sure he was on something but if he wasnt, i salute him cuz he bout dat life :smokin

its sad that most of todays military is nothing more than frat boys with guns, not all of them but the majority.

its terrible that our government isnt doing enough to help these dudes when they come back.

what makes you think this?

No way I would've stayed calm like the driver did. No way.
I would get out the car and do my best to make the dude eat concrete.
Not sayin I would succeed but like someone said once the adrenaline kicks in..............its ovuhhhhhhh

its sad that most of todays military is nothing more than frat boys with guns, not all of them but the majority.

its terrible that our government isnt doing enough to help these dudes when they come back.
what makes you think this?
what? that most of our forces nowadays are made up young dudes that just wanna shoot ish up have criminal records psychiatric problems and anger issues before they even go..

i dunno im just assuming stuff, i dont live near a marine base where they always come into town trying to fight everyone at bars.

Im frail i wouldve locked that door 4 times.
hahaha literally lol'd. reminds me of what my ex-girlfriend use to do when a sketchy person walked near the vehicle. i would hear "click click click click click."

there would have been one less person in my car then one more person in the local hospital (him). You are not gonna touch my vehicle nor talk wild to my girl and my hands, elbows, knees and or feet are not put on you immediately.

I love how people talking about they would have shot ol boy, really? Like it comes that easy to ya. The guy did the right thing especially after hearing he was the caretaker of another young lady in the vehicle.

But with that being said I don't know if I could have stayed in the vehicle...

Yeah what are yall talking about you're gonna shot a guy over that.

Either you fight or don't and stay in the car.

Yo did yall see this on the suggested videos? :wow:

dude is about that life :wow:

in the first situation, if the police is coming, there is no reason to get out of the car :

You beat him : you're in trouble.
You get beat : well you get beat.

You dudes talking about shooting dude, really? Did you think that sounded tough? But no way I can handle this dude screeching in my ear, let alone touching my car. It's crazy how hype dudes get once they see it's a coward they're facing.
Doesn't sound tough, but would have solved the problem. Never know what someone is going to do when they think their life is threatened.

Must be something in the water.... Aussi Drivers are CRAZY!!!! Studies claim 95% of Brisbane motorists have had some kind of violent road rage encounter with another motorist while on the road. TF?? :wow: 95% !!!!! :wow: 88% is their national average !

Last edited:
^ imo i think its because the cops are way more lax outside of the US

i could be wrong though

Doesn't sound tough, but would have solved the problem. Never know what someone is going to do when they think their life is threatened.
Shooting someone who hasn't harmed you would most likely bring you more problems than what you solved. Cause clearly dude staying in his car was more than enough. In order to shoot dude, you would have to get out of your car with those intentions, that's hard to justify. Cowards quick to pull triggers, slow to throw hands

This is one of the craziest things I have seen :wow:

As for the original situation, no I wouldn't have gotten out. That dude had a few screws loose and definitely had nothing to lose. You can't reason with people like that.

Also, why is everyone in the vid wearing DC? :lol:

should hit the guy with the :

View media item 351678

then he gets hit with the

ak47_676ba0_2143115.gif

Back
Top Bottom