Would you gain 100 lbs for $3 million dollaz?

You would be reimbursed for food costs and receive $3 million for tacking on 100 lbs.
Would you do it?
Do you think you could do it?
How would you plan it out ?

hell yea
laugh.gif

iono if it would be that easy for me. i have enough trouble tryin to gain weight as it is now

hell yea, I would try to put on as much muscle as possible though to do it the healthiest way, plus be easier to lose

Thats one of the easier hypotheticals i've seen. Hells yeah, i've got 3 mil, gym membership is $400 for the year.

i'd be a 5'8 238 pound millionaire, but i'll take it and take some time off my job to go to the gym. perfect

I would do it. Start working out and get a football player build, muscle with some fat, I could definitely do it.

Supposedly Jared Leto only put on 60 lbs for this role. He said he wouldn't do it again.

jared-lero-9-29-2006.jpg

Jared Leto is a wuss, Holla at Christian Bale, Russel Crowe and all the other elite actors that do excessive weight gain/loss for roles every year.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Thats one of the easier hypotheticals i've seen. Hells yeah, i've got 3 mil, gym membership is $400 for the year.
Do you realize how difficult it would be to put on 100 lbs? It would def. take a minimum of 12 months. And then you have to factorin your health. You've seen Super Size Me? He only put on 15 lbs and his health was screwed up. It would take another 12 months just to getfit again. So your talking at least 2 years out of your life that would you have to give up.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

My gym membership is only 240 a year.

Yeah,but of muscle though.
Give me some more height so it can work together but yeah.
Ive been meaning to gain more weight for football,but it would be purely muscle though.
muscle weighs more than fat anyways......

If I can have a personal trainer and dietitian paid for on top of the 3 million after I gain the 100 lbs. Hell YEA!!!!

Back
Top Bottom