Would you ever wife a stripper?

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

You cant have a tradtional relationship. You'd better manage her or some $%@ and just keep it open. Square girls get hit on...and strippers are just that....so the multiplied jealousy factor you might have will make it worse...

Besides, who knows if she's not a prostitute as well?

But come on though g, that's like saying if a dude sells weight, who knows if he's not a murderer. Generalizing.

No it isn't. Shaking your nakedness in an individual's face for money and letting them touch you for money is a much shorter jump to letting guys #+!* you for money (from a sex related industry to actual sex) than selling drugs is to murdering somebody.

I don't think so... Strippers make their money off of the fantasy... If a guy truly wanted ({}) there's a street corner near him that would more thanaccommodate that... If not Craiglist or MANY other sites...

Im curious to how old you all are. All i keep hearing about is horny guys in the strip club wasting money etc. I'm 25 and most of the time I go to thestrip club its with homeboys and homegirls. Maybe its because im in Atlanta and strip clubs are supposedly some of the best out here but 9/10 times there arejust as many straight women in the strip clubs as guys out here. Its more like a lounge out here. Dont get me wrong it is a waste when you drop some hundredsin there but if you dont have it to lose you shouldnt be in there anyway. ive had a few strippers slide me their number and they never want me to come to theclub anymore after that they just like going out like a regular woman would. If you fall in love with a stripper it is what it is like someone in the postalready stated. I got some homegirls that dance that are in good relationships but they dont wanna stop because the money is to good. :/

I know someone that did. Shorty moved in with him and everything. She was gorgeous... then i found out she was a stripper
smh.gif

If she plans on strippin forever, than hell no! If we talkin a Players Club type situation, where in the end strippin is temp and she has bigger plans, thanyeah.

stripping is the lowest thing a women can do for herself, but if her name happens to be katy perry, heck yes.

I dont think so, my ex danced in a window at a club, and that drove me crazy.........tillllllllllllllllllllll

I started to realize I could go party every friday and saturday without having to hear her mouth cuz she was occupied, and too tired cuz she had to wake up forher regular job the next day.

Just saying....

If she's willing to sell a fantasy, who knows what else is going on?

And you all dont think there's strippers out there hoing it up?

blackmagnus514 wrote:
Just saying....

Yeah there are - there are also unfaithful house wife, girlfriends, significant others .... its all up to the woman son ....

the only thing you can be mad about is that everyone is watching her nacked and she out there giving lap dances because in fact thats how they make their money.. so that's a no go with me ...

blackmagnus514 wrote:
Just saying....

Yeah there are - there are also unfaithful house wife, girlfriends, significant others .... its all up to the woman son ....

the only thing you can be mad about is that everyone is watching her nacked and she out there giving lap dances because in fact thats how they make their money.. so that's a no go with me ...

True. But at the same time, I think for the average man, wifing a stripper is dumb. Men are easily jealous..even more if he has no game and is a square.

Of course there is... But EVERY piece of ({}) has a price tag on it...

Cheerleaders sell a fantasy... Go-Go dancers sell a fantasy... Bartenders, cocktail waitresses etc... You just can't stereotype like that solely based on aJOB... Its a means to make money, if they could earn that same income doing something else, I'm sure a lot of them would...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Originally Posted by kojinman

Most definitely not. What guy in their right mind would go out with a girl who shakes her goods at scumbag's faces for a living?

Strippers are hustlers...

There's no such thing as free ({}) ... I respect the hustle, I've personally never spent a penny in a strip club, nor do I forsee doin so, but the fact that a woman dances in front of horny guys to make money, that makes her less likely to be a good mate?? The job itself isn't that bad IMO... Its just society makes it seem as if its bad, but EVERYone is paying for ({}) in one way or another... Plus MOST women are just boring anyway, regardless of their career choice...

indeed my sa'ab... Might be the realist thing you ever wrote...

Cheerleaders sell a fantasy... Go-Go dancers sell a fantasy... Bartenders, cocktail waitresses etc... You just can't stereotype like that solely based on a JOB... Its a means to make money, if they could earn that same income doing something else, I'm sure a lot of them would...
don't even bother...majority of NT thinks if you treat a girl to a #1 at mcdonalds its simpin. They believe they really get free ({})

If she just stripped yea , but is she was offering happy endings hell no . Theres no way to belive a stripper though so we wouldnt get far

NAHH COULDN'T WIFE ONE.. ONE OF MY HOMIES DATED A STRIPPER ONCE .. SHORTY LOOKED GOOD THOUGH.. EVERYNIGHT SHE CAME HOME AND GAVE MY HOMIE ALL HER STRIPPERMONEY.. DUDE FELT LIKE A PIMP UNTIL SHE LEFT DUDE.. FOR ONE OF THE REGULARSS AT THE STRIP CLUB.. SHORTY SAID '' THANK THE REGULAR FOR ALL THE MONEY IGAVE YOU"

Cheerleaders sell a fantasy... Go-Go dancers sell a fantasy... Bartenders, cocktail waitresses etc... You just can't stereotype like that solely based on a JOB... Its a means to make money, if they could earn that same income doing something else, I'm sure a lot of them would...
And we all know how that went with Ben
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

stripping is the lowest thing a women can do for herself, but if her name happens to be katy perry, heck yes.

Fam, how old are you??
Dude has never heard of street-walking prostitution
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom