Would you ever have relationship with a chick taller than you?

I'm 6'7" and dated a professional basketball player (WNBA/USA Basketball) that was 6'8".
laugh.gif

I'm 6'7" and dated a professional basketball player (WNBA/USA Basketball) that was 6'8".
laugh.gif

Haven't seen a chick taller than me in real life. (6'4")
But that one Brazilian girl from that WSHH video could get it
pimp.gif

Haven't seen a chick taller than me in real life. (6'4")
But that one Brazilian girl from that WSHH video could get it
pimp.gif

On the flip side, I'm 5'11" and won't date shorter dudes. I realize that it's shallow and makes me a terrible person but I just can't do it. I've been tempted a couple times but I'll take them as tall as I can get them. I like my men dominant and way bigger than me.
devil.gif

I'm pretty well-muscled (not super cut or anything but I work out a lot and I'm pretty strong, especially my legs), so I'm the most powerful person in a lot of environments; which is why I love getting to be the smaller one when I'm around my men.

On the flip side, I'm 5'11" and won't date shorter dudes. I realize that it's shallow and makes me a terrible person but I just can't do it. I've been tempted a couple times but I'll take them as tall as I can get them. I like my men dominant and way bigger than me.
devil.gif

I'm pretty well-muscled (not super cut or anything but I work out a lot and I'm pretty strong, especially my legs), so I'm the most powerful person in a lot of environments; which is why I love getting to be the smaller one when I'm around my men.

Originally Posted by JPZx

The legs 
devil.gif

This. At 6'2" haven't really met a hot girl who is taller than me. They've at most been close to my height at...say, 5'11" give or take. The girls i've seen that are taller than me are
sick.gif
x 10..

short dude x tall girl...i've seen it work with no complaints (as far as i know).
.....at the same time this one chick i know tried to get it in with some short dude. as she told me, with her bent over a bed, even standing this dude couldn't reach the (||)
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

The legs 
devil.gif

This. At 6'2" haven't really met a hot girl who is taller than me. They've at most been close to my height at...say, 5'11" give or take. The girls i've seen that are taller than me are
sick.gif
x 10..

short dude x tall girl...i've seen it work with no complaints (as far as i know).
.....at the same time this one chick i know tried to get it in with some short dude. as she told me, with her bent over a bed, even standing this dude couldn't reach the (||)
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom