Would you ever have relationship with a chick taller than you?

I be seeing some fine tall chicks with thick ole horse thighs and big bootys and they like 5'8 and Im too short. Would yall date a chick taller than you? 

I be seeing some fine tall chicks with thick ole horse thighs and big bootys and they like 5'8 and Im too short. Would yall date a chick taller than you? 

I'm only 5'5'' so most of the chicks I mess with be taller.

Don't bother me.
glasses.gif

i dont know any chick that is taller than me but im 6'7'' i would be to scared of her

i dont know any chick that is taller than me but im 6'7'' i would be to scared of her

seems like majority of guys on NT are extra short or something
I'm 5'8", i wouldn't date a girl who's taller than me

seems like majority of guys on NT are extra short or something
I'm 5'8", i wouldn't date a girl who's taller than me

Yall kno them tall girls be having them BIG OLE THIGHS AND THEY MAD SEXY THAN A MUG MUG.

Yall kno them tall girls be having them BIG OLE THIGHS AND THEY MAD SEXY THAN A MUG MUG.

if i was diggin her like that then yea. i just dont like them tall skinny $#% girls, she gotta have sum thighs & $#%. but i still think it would be weird to be wit a chick thats taller than me, girls over 6'0 is questionable

if i was diggin her like that then yea. i just dont like them tall skinny $#% girls, she gotta have sum thighs & $#%. but i still think it would be weird to be wit a chick thats taller than me, girls over 6'0 is questionable

I havent but I'm 6'2. Most of the girls I dated have been shorter than me.

I don't think I would, but I'm not saying never. I like a girl in heels, I'm only 5'6" so I gotta look for the short ones. 
pimp.gif

I havent but I'm 6'2. Most of the girls I dated have been shorter than me.

I don't think I would, but I'm not saying never. I like a girl in heels, I'm only 5'6" so I gotta look for the short ones. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom